Scape seeks to unify human-machine understanding by connecting the physical and digital world.
Here at Scape we're building a team everyone in the world wants to join. We're making great progress and are looking for a Technical Recruiter to make sure we can quickly welcome more great talent to help us on our exciting journey.
If you're the person to help us on our mission you will have:
· An awesome record in sourcing top talent for a fast growing tech business
· The ability to talk-tech with our candidates in order to gauge suitability for our project.
· The know-how to create and continue to innovate on internal recruiting processes
· An infectious enthusiasm about giving every single candidate a truly amazing experience
· An always-learning mind-set, actively growing your own network, knowledge and skillset
· Brilliant communication skills that allow you to establish and grow relationships inside and outside of the team
You'll have all these important things to do
· Finding and attracting top technical talent
· Managing candidates through the end-to-end recruitment journey, making sure every candidate has a great experience
· Assessing how skill levels stack up against our needs
· Own the interview and offer process, including all necessary checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates
· Communicating with the team so they're well informed about our progress against our roles
· Actively collect and analyse data through the process to inform ways to innovate and continuously improve our process.
· Being a fantastic member of the Scape team
Who we are
Scape Technologies is a computer vision startup, located in Shoreditch, London. The company is building a cloud-based ‘visual engine’ that allows camera devices to understand their environment, using computer vision.
Rather than rely on 3D maps built and stored locally, Scape's visual engine builds and references 3D maps on the cloud, allowing devices to tap into a ‘shared understanding’ of an environment. The first product is an SDK for mobile devices that allows augmented reality content to be anchored to specific locations, outside and at an unprecedented scale.
The company was founded in 2016 and is backed by top European venture funds.
Our Culture & Values
Scape Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The company celebrates being 'In it Together', 'Restless Self-Improvement' and 'Building the Future'.