Scape seeks to unify human-machine understanding by connecting the physical and digital world.
As a Mobile Software Engineer at Scape Technologies, you will take a key role in designing, developing and distributing features for ScapeKit, Scape's SDK. You will design and build services that can deliver AR experiences at a very large scale with ultra-low latency. You will be working closely with the research team and founders to drive the technical direction of the product, as a key contributor in the team.
- 2 years of mobile application development with Swift
- 6 months working with ARKit inside native iOS applications utilizing Swift
- Experience working with UIKit and building MVC/MVVM applications Experience working with REST APIs, familiarisation with sending authorisation tokens and pulling data
- Familiarity or capability to quickly learn SceneKit.
- Proven track record of writing structured, well documented and maintainable Swift code.
- Please provide code samples for review
- Exposure to architecture and end-to-end delivery of a complex iOS project that involves ARKit + SceneKit
- Experience with building iOS frameworks
- Experience working with MapKit
Who we are
Scape Technologies is a computer vision startup, located in Shoreditch, London. The company is building a cloud-based ‘visual engine’ that allows camera devices to understand their environment, using computer vision.
Rather than rely on 3D maps built and stored locally, Scape's visual engine builds and references 3D maps on the cloud, allowing devices to tap into a ‘shared understanding’ of an environment. The first product is an SDK for mobile devices that allows augmented reality content to be anchored to specific locations, outside and at an unprecedented scale.
The company was founded in 2016 and is backed by top European venture funds.
Our Culture & Values
Scape Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The company celebrates being 'In it Together', 'Restless Self-Improvement' and 'Building the Future'.