Cambridge, MA /
Program Management /
Scholar Rock is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company creating a robust pipeline of therapeutics with the potential to transform the lives of patients suffering from serious diseases, including neuromuscular disorders, cancer, fibrosis, and anemia. Our proprietary platform is rooted in our structural biology insights into the activation of latent growth factor precursors and drives the discovery and development of monoclonal antibodies that locally and selectively target these signaling proteins at the cellular level. By exploiting structural differences in the precursor, or latent form of growth factors, Scholar Rock intends to avoid the historical dose-limiting safety challenges associated with inhibiting the mature form of growth factors for therapeutic effect.
Our lead product candidate, SRK-015, is a highly specific inhibitor of myostatin activation currently being evaluated in a Phase 2 proof-of-concept trial for the treatment of patients with Type 2 and Type 3 Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA). SRK-015 has received Orphan Drug Designation in both the US and EU.
Our second product candidate, SRK-181, is a potent and highly selective inhibitor of latent TGFβ1 activation. A Phase 1 proof-of-concept trial was initiated in April 2020 in patients with solid tumors. We believe SRK-181 has the potential to meaningfully increase the number of patients who can benefit from checkpoint inhibitor therapy by overcoming primary resistance to anti-PD-(L)1 antibodies.
Summary of Position:
Scholar Rock is looking for a contract Program Manager who will maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance for our SRK-181 program for Immuno-Oncology. This person will work cross matrix with multiple teams, ensuring program goals are reached on time and within budget. The successful candidates thrives at maintaining communications, both up and down, for maximum productivity.
- Work closely with program leads and PT to schedule and plan for senior management interactions
- Work closely with sub-team leads and the team to ensure seamless communication and monitoring of key milestones
- Owner of the integrated timeline
- Sets program team agendas, runs meetings, take minutes, follow up on action items
- Coordination of the team around long term planning and goal setting, and program budget tracking - program manager own these processes
- Creating a plan for efficient PT communications, including a plan for cascading appropriate information to key stakeholders
- Two way connectivity to keep the sub-teams checking in & informed of PT issues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not mandatory
- 2+ years of Project Management experience working on clinical stage programs within LIfe Sciences
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Oncology drug development experience highly preferred
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
Scholar Rock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.