Senior Brand Designer
Scoot HQ – Design Team
Scoot needs to elevate it's brand to match our new global footprint.
We are looking for a Senior Brand Designer to help create and shape a brand that is global in scale and ambition, but also manages to be hyper-local to the cities we love to serve.
You can craft the grand vision but will also design every detail. You are plugged into design trends, but are endlessly curious about local culture. You are a master of your craft but also understand and empathize with other disciplines. You are a great collaborator, but can also be heads down.
Your adventure at Scoot will start by collaborating with the marketing teams to launch new cities and design the livery for our electric vehicles.
What you will do
- Evolve and refine the Scoot brand identity
- Create and iterate on assets that reflect the brand
- Work with local design agencies to amplify our internal capacity
- Design and direct design work across many touchpoints and mediums: vehicle branding, internal collateral, infographics, storyboards, illustrations, advertising media, key brand video and photographic materials, physical goods and schwag.
What will help you succeed
- Experience in creating, evolving and evangelizing a brand
- Experience creating and propagating brand guidelines
- Experience working across media and touch-points
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of your discipline
- Mastery of the tools of the trade (bonus — motion, video and/or 3D skills)
- 5+ Years of working experience as a brand designer
- Competitive salary and stock option grantMilestone-driven bonusesCompany-paid health, dental, and vision insuranceUnlimited scootingThe most fun chance you will ever get to save the planet
Scoot’s mission is to bring Electric Vehicles for Everyone. In doing so, we hope to have a massive impact on global climate emissions by creating an unmatched urban mobility solution that can impact the daily lives of people in cities. In our first city of San Francisco, we launched a first-of-its-kind shared scooter network that has transformed the way tens of thousands of locals get around the city. Our next phase includes expanding our mission around the world with new cities and new vehicles.
Our team is comprised of incredibly diverse skill sets from electrical engineers, to performance marketers, to fleet mechanics, and designers. All of us are unified by a passion for our mission, our tenacity at getting there, and our desire to have a bunch of fun while we do.