User Acquisition Analyst - Performance Marketing - UA
Culver City, CA
Publishing - PB – User Acquisition
Are you an analyst with a quantitative background who enjoys exercising both your left and right brain? Are you passionate about mobile growth strategies and the mobile advertising ecosystem? Do you have a background in investment banking, ad operations, or data and are interested in a performance marketing role?
Scopely is a leading mobile game publisher in Los Angeles, and we have launched multiple top downloaded mobile games played by millions of players throughout the world; including: YAHTZEE! With Buddies, Star Trek: Fleet Command, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival, Wheel of Fortune: Free Play, Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem, and WWE: Champions.
The mobile advertising ecosystem is an always-changing, rapidly growing world, and at Scopely, you'll play a key part in our next big leap in user growth. Scopely is looking for a dynamic contributor who will join its User Acquisition team. This is a unique opportunity to drive growth of mobile consumers, working on projects that immediately reach millions of people every day. If you're a quantitative and creative problem solver, excited to unlock major growth channels, we'd love to meet you!
What you will do?
- Run and own the user acquisition P&L across entire games, working with cross functional teams in Product, Marketing, Analytics and Engineering to drive the highest ROI possible
- Locate, negotiate and develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition
- Conceptualize, execute and continually optimize mobile campaigns on every critical mobile platform, including: Facebook, Instagram, Google and much more
- Lead UA reporting on your game titles, working with external partners & key internal executives to rapidly iterate on critical spending decisions in real-time
- Contribute winning ad creative ideas and run creative testing, working closely with Marketing to execute on breakthrough creative strategies to attract new users
- Grow and manage marketing partnerships for UA efforts across the globe
- Drive A/B & multi-variate testing and present results to related teams
What you will need?
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience with a preference for Finance, Consulting, Business Analytics or Marketing Analytics
- A hunger to be at the forefront of the mobile advertising space and the mobile app market
- Creative problem solving acumen, as well as analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
- Strong proficiency with Excel required, SQL is a big plus
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads and/or Google Ads is a plus
- Familiarity with CTR, CVR, CPI, ARPU, Retention and LTV is preferred
- Direct previous experience in mobile user acquisition is a plus, but not a requirement – we want determined, quantitative problem solvers with a passion for user growth