Lead Game Designer
Culver City, CA
Games Building – Game Design
Scopely is seeking a versatile and highly experienced design leader to take point on our mobile RPG design team. As the design lead on this project, you’ll work with the product leadership, as well as with our development partners, to take this highly successful title to new heights, design features, develop product strategy, and drive a focus on creating great experiences.
What you need
- Experience and advanced expertise creating free to play games for mobile.
- Extensive experience working on gacha-driven RPGs and/or strategy titles.
- Advanced expertise in game economies, game balance, and content design.
- Experience inventing, developing, and refining new game feature designs.
- Ability to work well as the creative leader and a vision holder for a product.
- Excellent communication and ability to work as part of a leadership team.
What you will do
- Become the ultimate expert on the game, and all its virtues and flaws.
- Design and document new features which materially improve the game KPIs.
- Review and supervise feature development, driving high quality execution.
- Advise on the creation of the game’s content, characters, fights, and rewards.
- Master the game’s economy and balance, and integrate it into every design.
- Devise feature and content strategies which create a healthy game life cycle.
- Drive evaluation and iteration of existing designs to maximize their potential.