Local SEO Manager
Customer Success, Enterprise – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) /
Full-time (Salary Nonexempt)
Scorpion is the leading provider of technology and services helping local businesses thrive. We do this by helping customers understand local market dynamics, make the most of their marketing, and deliver experiences their customers will love. We offer tools to know what’s going on with marketing, competitors, and customers. We offer a unique blend of AI support and teams of real human people with local expertise committed to customer success. At Scorpion, we are ready to do whatever it takes to help our clients reach their goals. Our technology and personalized tools bring everything together to help local businesses easily understand their unique business, market, and customer needs. We put SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, Social Media, Website, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more to work for local businesses. We’re a technology-led service with a human touch.
About the Role
Do you have a strong eye for detail? Are you a rock star with a killer work ethic? You may be just who we want on our team! Scorpion is looking to add a Local SEO Manager to our award-winning team to help ensure we are always delivering above and beyond for our clients.
What your success will look like
- You will interact directly with both clients and vendors, will create, maintain, claim, and fix required listings
- You will work to ensure all of their clients have an accurate, comprehensive, and complete online footprint and will help build valuable back link profiles for all of their clients
Who you are and what you bring
- 0-1 year of professional work experience
- Highly recommend previous internships in a corporate environment or customer service experience
- Touch-type 50 + WPM
- Basic English and grammar competency with ability to write well
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to duplicate without error
- Must be professional, self-driven, and organized—and, most of all, they must be driven by a desire to see their clients succeed
- We invest in our employees by offering them diverse benefits from best-in-class carriers. These benefits provide enough choice and flexibility to keep our employees and their families healthy and happy — today and tomorrow.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, so you can rest, relax and recharge away from work
- Employee equity program
- Paid parental leave
- Paid cell phone and service
- Remote office allowance
- Professional development and development courses
- Regular manager check-ins to drive performance and career growth through Lattice
- Monthly company all-hands meetings
- We acknowledge that states have passed legislation promoting pay transparency. As a national employer, Scorpion has made the decision to post our expected pay rate or pay range (as applicable) in all our job postings, regardless of geographic location.
- The base salary is $49,000, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at Scorpion, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. Additionally, we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider the internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the base compensation mentioned above is the total salary availability for the role. Hiring above the range would not be typical to allow for future & continued salary growth.
- The compensation package may also include incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary bonuses or commissions.
Scorpion is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion.