Website Project Manager
Salt Lake City, UT /
Corporate Marketing – General /
Full-time (Salary Nonexempt)
The Website Product Manager is responsible for the development and continuous improvement of Scorpion.co as well as our other industry websites. This position requires strong leadership skills and a growth mindset. The candidate will report to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Marketing and work side-by-side with a variety of teams throughout the company to ultimately ensure a great customer experience.
- Oversee all aspects of website development including design, development, testing, launch and post launch management
- Collaboration with Product and industry teams to understand and define business requirements
- Own website development roadmap, working with the executive team to prioritize new features
- Manage the relationship with our development teams
- Research, review, recommend and implement new technology solutions to optimize website front-end and back-end performance
- Measure success of new features
- Measure, track and optimize "customer funnel" metrics
- Analyzes on-going website performance and establishes KPI goals for each part of the website
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
- 4+ years of experience in digital project management and ideally, focused experience with launching websites
- Must have experience utilizing Gantt chart as a project tracking tool.
- Experience with Monday.com is a plus!
- Experience in a digital marketing environment a plus!
- Attributes: organized, proactive, flexible, positive and reliable.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail and a solid technical understanding as it pertains to web development.