Bilingual Project Manager, SMB
Customer Success, SMB – Delivery /
Scorpion is the leading provider of technology and services helping local businesses thrive. We do this by helping customers understand local market dynamics, make the most of their marketing, and deliver experiences their customers will love. We offer tools to know what’s going on with marketing, competitors, and customers. We offer a unique blend of AI support and teams of real human people with local expertise committed to customer success. At Scorpion, we are ready to do whatever it takes to help our clients reach their goals. Our technology and personalized tools bring everything together to help local businesses easily understand their unique business, market, and customer needs. We put SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, Social Media, Website, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more to work for local businesses. We’re a technology-led service with a human touch.
About the Role
As a Bilingual Project Manager, you are responsible for working with internal team members and SMB clients to successfully develop and launch websites that achieve our client’s goals. You are tasked with understanding the client’s brand and value propositions and developing and presenting deliverables that accomplish those goals.
This role aims to ensure that your clients (both internal and external) are given the best experience and that the end product is a high-quality, user-friendly website that will help achieve the client’s marketing goals and is an excellent representation of the client’s brand.
What your success will look like
- Scoping out all projects and ensuring that all unique functionality, integrations, extensive carryover and non standard systems are accounted for in the project plan
- Planning all projects and communicating the timeline and its importance to your clients and for aligning client expectations if timelines are adjusted
- Responding promptly to client communication, including checking emails in the evening hours and on the weekends
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure the product is delivered on time and meets quality standards
- Ensuring that the design and functionality of the websites you manage, follow Scorpion’s best practices while accommodating the needs of the user within the industry of the client
- Effectively utilize SEO & PPC functionality and tools to execute job responsibilities
- Use knowledge of UX design and best practices to inform design and website structure decisions
Who you are and what you bring
- 2+ years of experience in digital project management
- Must speak, read and write proficiently in Spanish and English
- Experience with project management software preferred
- Attributes: organized, proactive, flexible, positive, and reliable
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams
- Must have meticulous attention to detail
- Must be a self-motivated individual who works cohesively within a team environment
- We invest in our employees by offering them diverse benefits from best-in-class carriers. These benefits provide enough choice and flexibility to keep our employees and their families healthy and happy — today and tomorrow.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, so you can rest, relax and recharge away from work
- Employee equity program
- Paid parental leave
- Paid cell phone and service
- Remote office allowance
- Professional development and development courses
- Regular manager check-ins to drive performance and career growth through Lattice
- Monthly company all-hands meetings
- We acknowledge that states have passed legislation promoting pay transparency. As a national employer, Scorpion has made the decision to post our expected pay rate or pay range (as applicable) in all our job postings, regardless of geographic location.
- The base salary is $65,000, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at Scorpion, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. Additionally, we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider the internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the base compensation mentioned above is the total salary availability for the role. Hiring above the range would not be typical to allow for future & continued salary growth.
- The compensation package may also include incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary bonuses or commissions.
Scorpion is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion.