Operations – Recruiting
Scout is rapidly growing - we are looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter to join our Chicago team! In this full-cycle position, you will work directly with hiring managers in Product, Sales, Customer Success, and other teams to fill junior, mid-level, and senior roles. You will ensure high-quality candidates are recruited effectively, and are provided with a positive experience as they interact with Scout. This is an excellent opportunity to participate in the complex recruiting needs of fast growing business.
What you'll achieve:
- Participate Recruiting's teamwork and pursuit of common goals
- Place high quality hires to fuel our SaaS company best-in-class growth
- Partner with hiring managers and senior executives to advise on role-specific hiring processes and hiring strategies
- Own and manage the full-cycle recruitment process from candidate sourcing to offer
- Ensure the quality of our recruiting process is consistent and provides an outstanding candidate experience
- Oversee relationships with external recruiting agencies when required
- Work resourcefully with the ability and desire to contribute to a wide range of SaaS roles
What you'll need to be successful:
- 5+ years working in a recruiting function
- Experience sourcing and recruiting for multiple roles at a software/SaaS company in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Results oriented mindset with a successful track record of achieving goals
- Strong desire to build a company as an in-house recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
- BA/BS degree required
Mission: Our mission is to make enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent.
Competition: We compete with legacy data, spreadsheets and even pen and paper. We are an intuitive, cloud-based software that helps procurement professionals source fast and make a bigger business impact.
Smart and sustainable growth: We rapidly growing, and are very intentional about planning for future growth. The money goes into the business and continues to build and bring the best product possible to market.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage. Unlimited PTO. Health Savings Accounts. 401(k) plan. Pre-tax commuter benefits. Retirement plan. Lunch twice a week. Fully stocked kitchen. We are always evaluating our options to do what we can to bring the best to our employees.
Transparency: Lots of companies say it, few of them actually live it. We live transparency every day - just ask a Scout employee to learn more.
Scout is the sourcing and supplier engagement platform trusted by procurement teams to streamline their process, manage a unified pipeline of projects, and collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers. Scout’s powerful platform drives profitability and makes enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent, giving CPOs the tools they need to transform their organizations.
Over 200 global brands trust Scout to provide greater visibility across stakeholders and suppliers, centralize core processes, measure effectiveness, and make procurement teams crazy successful by delivering better business outcomes. Our simple, effective interface enables companies to streamline supplier selection, manage vendors, centralize data, and make more informed purchasing decisions, faster.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Scout is funded by Menlo Ventures, New View Capital, Scale Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Workday Ventures.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Scout RFP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.