Tech Sales @ Series B-Funded Startup
Los Angeles /
Sales – Associate /
Scratch Financial, Inc. (or Scratch) is a series-B funding consumer finance startup building an all-in-1 platform for medical providers of every size.
Scratch is eager to hire a Sales Associate to join our growing team and help revolutionize the way people pay for medical care. In this role, you’ll play a significant part in building Scratch’s clinic partner ecosystem and helping the company expand our partner network of 12,000+ medical providers.
Ultimately, you’ll be helping us to define and execute on a sales strategy that sustains our already rapid user and revenue growth.
Duties of the role
- Establish merchant partnerships through telephonic outreach and by attending in-person industry trade shows
- Deliver scrappy, creative direct sales techniques that inform in-clinic decision makers about the benefits of offering Scratch.
- Build upon standard processes that accelerate Scratch’s implementation and ensure the continued scalability and in-clinic usage of Scratch.
- You enjoy persuading, influencing and negotiating with others.
- You thrive with minimal guidance, solve problems, and handle ambiguity in stride.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Relentless drive, energy and work ethic. In short, grit.
Scratchpay is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Scratchpay considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.