Treasury Operations Analyst (Hybrid/Remote)
Pasadena, California /
Accounting and Finance – Accounting and Finance /
Scratch Financial ("Scratchpay") is a financial technology startup based in Los Angeles, California. Our goal is to make difficult financial decisions simple and increase accessibility to fair, affordable, and transparent medical financing. Driven by our award-winning technology, Scratchpay has become the fastest growing financing provider in veterinary care, with our payment plans now offered in over 10,000 practices across the U.S. and Canada–ranging from dental offices to optometry clinics. We’re rapidly launching a new Point-of-Sale payment processing suite to help our providers create a better payments experience for their patients.
If putting compassion first, helping create groundbreaking products and continuously iterating & refining those products sound like you, then we encourage you to apply.
The Analyst, Treasury Operations will be a key member of the Finance & Accounting department with a focus on daily cash management, in-house banking, and addressing operational requests for both internal and external customers. The Analyst will support management with bank account reconciliations, cash positioning, monitoring daily liquidity, and domestic and international payment processing. The position will also implement technology to assist in automating data and repetitive cash management functions. This position requires attention to detail, the ability to adapt to change, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. This role will report directly to Scratch’s Finance Director/Controller and can work on-site at our Los Angeles (Pasadena) office or be remote.
Desired Experience and Competencies
- 2+ years of experience in Treasury operations, preferably in a financial services environment
- Strong attention to detail and determination with a high level of accuracy
- Proficiency in financial modeling and Excel
- Basic knowledge of database tools, such as MySQL highly desired
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Familiarity with global payments, liquidity management, and cash and risk management solutions
- And most of all, a positive, can-do attitude!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee daily treasury funding initiation, execution and monitoring of payment activities
- Manage online banking administration functions across suite of bank accounts including user entitlement management, system upgrades and implementation, and reporting
- Support KYC due diligence and documentation related to bank accounts and services
- Daily monitoring and reporting of cash position
- Provide operational support for treasury activities such as cash forecasting, lines of credit, partner programs
- Prepare calculations and ensure that all payments required under loans are made accurately and on time
- Ensure cash and treasury activities are compliant with regulatory guidelines and our internal policies
- Assisting with Month end reporting process including balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide audit support for internal and external requests
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting related to cash management and capital markets activity, equity funding, and operational performance measurements
Scratchpay is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Scratchpay considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.