Business Operations Associate
United States /
Business Operations – Business Operations /
Scratch Financial ("Scratchpay") is a financial technology startup based in Los Angeles, California. Our goal is to make difficult financial decisions simple and increase accessibility to fair, affordable, and transparent medical financing. Driven by our award-winning technology, Scratchpay has become the fastest growing financing provider in veterinary care, with our payment plans now offered in over 10,000 practices across the U.S. and Canada–ranging from dental offices to optometry clinics. We’re rapidly launching a new Point-of-Sale payment processing suite to help our providers create a better payments experience for their patients.
If putting compassion first, helping create groundbreaking products and continuously iterating & refining those products sound like you, then we encourage you to apply.
As a Business Operations Associate, you will work closely with our Operations team to define and optimize business processes, identify areas of improvement, and support the implementation of new initiatives. You will be responsible for conducting data analysis and presenting your findings to the team, as well as working cross-functionally to ensure operational efficiency across the company. You will report dually into our Biz Ops Director and VP, and support multiple teams. This role has high executive exposure (to Co-Founding team, and other C-Level Scratchers), and will occasionally work with our largest revenue-driving clients.
Location: Preference will be given to US candidates based in the following states: Nebraska, Ohio, Florida, California, New York State, Utah, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, Washington State, Indiana, Arizona, District of Columbia
- Define and optimize business processes to improve operational efficiency
- Conduct data analysis to identify areas of improvement and present findings to the team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the implementation of new initiatives
- Ensure operational excellence across the company
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for key business processes
- Provide operational support to internal teams as needed
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure alignment and buy-in on process improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting (preferred), investment banking, or general management rotational program, or a related field
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive, self-starter
- Experience in the FinTech industry is a plus
If you are a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and has a passion for operational excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team.
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
Scratchpay is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Scratchpay considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.