Product Marketing Manager
REMOTE, US /
Scratchpad is pioneering the workspace for revenue teams and we’re looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager who is an exceptional story teller to help us share our vision of how revenue teams work together.
You’ll join our growing team of story tellers and marketers to help influence how we communicate our product and value to customers.
As a product marketer and master storyteller at an early stage startup, every day will look a little different, but there is so much room for creativity as you help lead go-to-market for new features, create engaging and entertaining product video content, web content and sales enablement materials.
Your mission is to develop, execute and measure the effectiveness of all product marketing initiatives via a steady cadence of product content to our user base across use cases and personas.
You’ll join our rapidly growing marketing team and report directly to the VP of Marketing. You will have the opportunity to influence and collaborate with leadership as well as all other aspects, departments and teams at Scratchpad.
If you’re excited to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, forward-thinking environment, let’s chat!
Scratchpad is the first workspace built for sales. We genuinely care about creating a delightful experience for our users and believe in creating a meaningful impact on how revenue teams work. We believe salespeople deserve to focus on what matters (selling) instead of suffering from tedious data entry. Based on the incredible customer love we’ve received, we have a fantastic start towards dominating this massive opportunity. Customers aren’t the only ones who recognize our worth, top-tier investors like Accel & Craft Ventures have partnered with us as well.
We're growing fast and searching for those who align with our values, have strong empathy, and get stuff done. We are a diverse team working fully remote, which means you get to challenge conventional wisdom, think globally, and do your best work all from the comfort of your own home office.
YOUR IMPACT 🎯
- Design, build and manage product marketing content including case studies, blog content, product video demos, website content, use cases content, persona specific content, talk tracks, and positioning of features to value.
- Communicate to our user base by persona and use cases tailored messaging for every feature
- Utilize communication channels to reach customers including in-app, email, and Slack, and 3rd party channels to promote product features
- Oversee website content and drive positioning and messaging initiatives in partnership with leadership
- Own and coordinate product release cycles including work back plans and coordination across marketing and product teams
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE 🏆
- Messaging - You’ll build empathy with our customers and in turn help create concise messaging for every facet and feature of our product.
- Voice - You’ll help craft a unified brand voice across all product content leading with video and including website, social channels and for sales enablement.
- Insights - You’ll conduct end-user research, analyze adoption and usage of Scratchpad, share your findings with the broader team and guide our collective thinking around buyer personas and customer journeys.
- Updates - You’ll share the magical moments users can expect from feature updates we release.
- Content - You’ll own and update content for sales and marketing, including case studies, blog content, product video demos, talk tracks, positioning of features to value, and assist in developing sales enablement content
ABOUT YOU 😎
- Experience - You have 5+ years in B2B SaaS, Consumer, or eCommerce marketing with an emphasis on community marketing and content creation
- Customer focused - you’re excited to immerse yourself into daily conversations and develop empathy with our customers.
- Expert in video - you have a proficient understanding of using video as a means to communicate product features, sales materials clearly and in unique ways.
- Empathy: You step into the customer's shoes and show you care. You ask relevant and meaningful questions to gain an accurate understanding of our users and their goals
- Goal-Oriented: You have a track record of success in growing audiences, users, and revenue in either a B2B SaaS, product-led growth organization, eCommerce, or direct to consumer business.
- Creative: You buck traditional thinking and are not afraid to blaze new trails. You are as passionate about creativity as you are about data.
- Experimentation: You are fearless and maniacal about experimentation and acutely focused on performance marketing through a diverse set of channels including email, social, in-app, mobile, offline marketing, and events
- Data-driven: You have a voracious appetite for data and never feel satisfied with status quo
- Speedy: You have a bias for speed and are able to process data insights while still being nimble and able to iterate on creative ideas at the speed of thought.
- Communication: You actively listen, clearly express yourself verbally and in writing. You have a natural ability to explain things in a simple, relatable way.
- Teacher: You love sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate.
- Resourceful: You're a problem solver adept at listening, understanding context and suggesting ideal solutions with minimal direction.
- Delight: You enjoy helping people find solutions to their problems. Your natural friendliness will allow prospects to feel supported throughout their buying journey.
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 🚀
- Join the company at the ground floor with lots of growth potential
- Work with a product that delivers delight and that has a meaningful impact on how people work every day
- Be part of a team that leads with empathy, values personal growth and never stops learning
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS 🎁
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
OUR COMMITMENT 🙏
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster a more inclusive environment for everyone.