Account Executive - Growth
REMOTE, US /
Scratchpad is the pioneer and leader of the workspace for revenue teams. Our sales team is growing quickly and we're looking for an Account Executive to focus on our Growth segment (10 to 100 employees).
We're a team of builders with a relentless drive to succeed. Grit is something we've each shown in our individual journeys and we've overcome significant obstacles in our way to get to where we are. And while we're all driven as individuals, we recognize and appreciate that achieving something meaningful and bigger than ourselves only happens through learning from and supporting each other, which we do every day.
- We genuinely care about creating a delightful product experience that has a meaningful impact for how salespeople and revenue teams work.
- Users LOVE the product.
- Top-tier investors including Craft Ventures (David Sacks) and Accel (Steve Loughlin) are on the journey with us.
- Our mission and our values drive how we make decisions and how we work.
- We were founded as and continue to operate as a fully remote company.
YOUR IMPACT 🤗
- Work our steady flow of warm inbound leads for our Growth segment (10 to 100 employees) while developing your own outbound pipeline of new logos.
- Achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting bottom-up adoption with end users into paid customer accounts.
- Become a leading expert on revenue team workflows and productivity.
- Delight our users and prospects by educating them on new ways of being more productive using Scratchpad
- Influence our overall growth strategy by sharing your observations and ideas.
- Increase our rate of learning through fearless experimentation with new outreach approaches.
ABOUT YOU 🎉
- Experience: After at least 1 year of B2B sales, you understand the grit it takes to be successful. You'll have many wins to reference, but it's the losses that you've really learned from.
- Empathy: You step into the customer's shoes and show you care. You ask relevant and meaningful questions to gain an accurate understanding of the prospect and their goals.
- Disciplined: You're focused, organized, process-driven and methodical in your approach to managing your pipeline and with prospecting.
- Goal-Oriented: You have determination, are self-motivated, resilient and work hard to achieve goals.
- Communication: You actively listen and are equally comfortable articulating your points of view verbally and in writing. You have a natural ability to explain things in a simple and relatable way.
- Teacher: You love sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate.
- Resourceful: You're a problem solver adept at listening, understanding context and suggesting ideal solutions with minimal direction.
- Delight: You enjoy helping people find solutions to their problems. Your natural friendliness will allow prospects to feel supported throughout their buying journey.
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 🚀
- Join the company at the ground floor for massive upside potential and influence the future growth trajectory.
- Become an expert at listening to customers and selling a solution, product, and vision that has a real impact in how they work.
- Be part of a team that leads with empathy, values personal growth and never stops learning.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS 🎁
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
OUR COMMITMENT ❤️
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster a more inclusive environment for everyone.