REMOTE, US /
CUSTOMER SUCCESS /
Scratchpad is pioneering a workspace for revenue teams and we're looking for Product Specialists who are naturally curious and thrive on building champions out of every customer. Since our users are salespeople, this is a unique role for anyone with sales experience who is motivated by delighting customers more than just a signed contract.
You'll get to wear many hats and one of them is Doctor. Only kidding, but we do prefer you to take a consultative approach when onboarding new users. This means asking tons of thoughtful questions, active listening and being a product expert. Your ultimate goal is to delight customers by showing them new ways of working, some of which even make using Salesforce enjoyable - yes, it's possible!
As the first impression, you have an opportunity to set the tone for the user's experience. It's easily one of the most impactful roles at Scratchpad, no pressure. 😉 If you're a growth-minded team player who enjoys sparking happiness in someone's day, we'd love to chat with you!
We genuinely care about creating a delightful product experience that has a meaningful impact on how revenue teams work. We believe salespeople deserve to focus on what matters (selling) instead of suffering from tedious data entry. Based on the incredible customer love we’ve received, we have a fantastic start towards dominating this massive opportunity. Customers aren’t the only ones who recognize our worth, top-tier investors like Accel & Craft Ventures have partnered with us as well.
We're growing fast and searching for those who align with our values, have strong empathy, and get stuff done. We are a diverse team working fully remote, which means you get to challenge conventional wisdom, think globally, and do your best work all from the comfort of your own home office.
YOUR IMPACT 🤗
- Become a leading expert on revenue team workflows and productivity
- Perform 1:1 onboarding sessions with our users (primarily account executives, but can also include SDRs, AMs, sales managers and leaders)
- Delight our users by upgrading their workflows; teach them new ways of being more productive using Scratchpad
- Be the voice of the users and build longer term customer relationships to foster brand loyalty
- Experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate growth
- Identify and report any user issues and provide product input based on what you see with user experience
- Inform and influence our overall growth strategy and scale user growth across companies by encouraging champion referrals, asking for intros, proactive outreach, etc.
- Write articles, create video tutorials, and keep our help center up to date
ABOUT YOU 🎉
- Experienced. Was previously an account executive, account manager, or in customer success with a solid understanding of Salesforce
- Goal Oriented. You are motivated and work hard to achieve goals
- Communication: You actively listen and can clearly explain tricky topics verbally and in writing
- Empathy: You step into the customer's shoes and show you care. You're able to ask relevant and meaningful questions to gain an understanding of the user and their goals
- Teacher: You love sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate
- Resourceful: You're a problem solver who listens, understands context, spots issues, and suggests solutions with minimal direction
- Diligence: You are thorough and have astonishing attention to detail
- Delight: You enjoy thinking about how to make customers happy. You will brighten any customer's day!
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 🚀
- Join the company at the ground floor with lots of growth potential
- Become an expert at listening to customers, and selling a solution, product, and vision
- Work on a product that delivers delight and that has a meaningful impact on how people work every day
- Be part of a team that leads with empathy, values personal growth and never stops learning
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS 🎁
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
OUR COMMITMENT ❤️
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster a more inclusive environment for everyone.