Head of Talent Acquisition
REMOTE, US /
Scratchpad is the pioneer and leader of the workspace for revenue teams. We’re rapidly growing and looking for a Head of Talent to help us build our recruiting engine. We pride ourselves on our values and believe that our team is a core part of what makes Scratchpad special. As the Head of Talent, you’ll ensure we have the processes, people, and strategy in place to ensure that we meet our ambitious hiring plans for this year and beyond. You’ll manage a team that owns everything from designing hiring processes, managing external vendors and third-party recruiters, to talent branding; but you won’t be afraid to dive in and help with recruiting efforts when needed.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of leading recruiting in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You will genuinely care about candidate experience and building scalable systems and programs. Joining Scratchpad at this pivotal time also means you’ll partner closely with our co-founders, helping set best practices for all things recruiting.
We genuinely care about creating a delightful product experience that has a meaningful impact on how revenue teams work. We believe salespeople deserve to focus on what matters (selling) instead of suffering from tedious data entry. Based on the incredible customer love we’ve received, we have a fantastic start towards dominating this massive opportunity. Customers aren’t the only ones who recognize our worth, top-tier investors like Accel & Craft Ventures have partnered with us as well.
We're growing fast and searching for those who align with our values, have strong empathy, and get stuff done. We are a diverse team working fully remote, which means you get to challenge conventional wisdom, think globally, and do your best work all from the comfort of your own home office.
YOUR IMPACT 🎯
- Manage and lead the Talent Team, focusing on both short-term and long-term initiatives
- Partner with executives and department leaders to set and execute on hiring goals
- Create and instill hiring best practices across the organization, including various programs and processes to enable the company to scale
- Drive the Scratchpad talent brand, ensuring it communicates the culture, environment, and values of our organization
- Own data and metrics for the talent organization, driving efficiencies in all areas of hiring
- Act as an ambassador for Scratchpad, ensuring our talent brand reflects our company culture and values
ABOUT YOU 🤗
- 7+ years of recruiting experience
- Proven track record of managing, developing, and scaling talent organizations, specifically start-ups in the SaaS space
- Demonstrated success building partnerships with executives and departments heads, with an ability to execute both at a tactical and strategic level
- Firm understanding of recruiting tools (ATS, sourcing tools, etc.)
- Metrics mindset, with a data-first approach to problem-solving
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 🚀
- Join the company at the ground floor for massive upside potential
- Become an expert at listening to customers, and selling a solution, product, and vision
- Influence the future growth trajectory of a product that delivers delight and has a meaningful impact on how people work every day
- Be part of a team that leads with empathy, values personal growth and never stops learning
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS 🎁
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
OUR COMMITMENT ❤️
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster a more inclusive environment for everyone.