Talent Acquisition Partner
REMOTE, US /
Scratchpad is pioneering a workspace for revenue teams and we're looking for our first in-house Talent Acquisition Partner to help support the growth of our organization. As we scale, identifying and attracting top talent across all our teams is paramount. You will partner closely with various stakeholders (including our founders) to help lead all recruiting initiatives.
We genuinely care about creating a delightful product experience that has a meaningful impact on how revenue teams work. We believe salespeople deserve to focus on what matters (selling) instead of suffering from tedious data entry. Based on the incredible customer love we’ve received, we have a fantastic start towards dominating this massive opportunity. Customers aren’t the only ones who recognize our worth, top-tier investors like Accel & Craft Ventures have partnered with us as well.
We're growing fast and searching for those who align with our values, have strong empathy, and get stuff done. We are a diverse team working fully remote, which means you get to challenge conventional wisdom, think globally, and do your best work all from the comfort of your own home office.
YOUR IMPACT 🎯
- Lead/Drive the development and execution of recruiting initiatives for various positions, including both technical and non-technical roles
- Ensure an incredible candidate experience for everyone we interact with, positively reflecting the Scratchpad employment brand
- Accurately manage data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Partner with hiring managers to help drive hiring strategies, focusing on the long-term success of the company
ABOUT YOU 🤗
- Experience working in a small company (ideally a startup) with the ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, including both oral and written
- Strong business acumen, with an interest and ability to learn our product
- Understanding of the recruiting life cycle, from candidate development to client management
- 1-2 years of experience in a talent, recruiting, operations, sales, or similar role
- B.A./B.S. Degree or equivalent
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 🚀
- Join the company at the ground floor for massive upside potential
- Become an expert at listening to customers, and selling a solution, product, and vision
- Influence the future growth trajectory of a product that delivers delight and has a meaningful impact on how people work every day
- Be part of a team that leads with empathy, values personal growth and never stops learning
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS 🎁
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
OUR COMMITMENT ❤️
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster a more inclusive environment for everyone.