Senior Product Manager, Integrations
REMOTE, US /
Before we get into all the boring, serious formal copy about what this role entails, I just want to say that as our first product management hire, I’m looking forward to working alongside you. I hope that you’re as obsessed with delighting our customers as we are. We’re in a lucky spot, where we have a growing customer base that loves us, and yet, we have so many difficult challenges ahead. Integrations may not sound super sexy, but they are a core part of the fabric that will make our workspace a joy to use. Sales teams have *so* many tools and you will be helping Scratchpad connect them. - Cyrus, CTO
As a Senior Product Manager focusing on integrations, your mission will be to make Scratchpad work so seamlessly with other tools that people forget they are using Scratchpad and are able to get their work done in ways they've never been able to before.
We genuinely care about creating a delightful product experience that has a meaningful impact on how revenue teams work. We believe salespeople deserve to focus on what matters (selling) instead of suffering from tedious data entry. Based on the incredible customer love we’ve received, we have a fantastic start towards dominating this massive opportunity. Customers aren’t the only ones who recognize our worth, top-tier investors like Accel & Craft Ventures have partnered with us as well.
We're growing fast and searching for those who align with our values, have strong empathy, and get stuff done. We are a diverse team working fully remote, which means you get to challenge conventional wisdom, think globally, and do your best work all from the comfort of your own home office.
YOUR IMPACT 🛠
- Define and maintain a clear roadmap for the integrations we will need to build, by forming a deep understanding of our user base's various personas and our business goals
- Develop an understanding of the problems that integrations will solve, and the level of impact they will have on our users and customers
- Help us grow our user base, drive adoption, and win deals via the integration. We think about success in terms of high customer satisfaction, adoption rates, and ease-of-use
ABOUT YOU 🎉
- 3+ years in a product manager role, with a track record of owning/driving products that delight customers
- A technical background which gives you a strong foundation for imagining what's possible when integrating with other services.
- Extremely user focused. Skilled at interviewing users to understand their problems and how our solutions will best solve them
- Strong PM fundamentals, with a deep understanding of everything from discovery to analysis
- A pragmatic approach to PM work--release, evaluate, iterate. You understand that features aren’t complete when they ship
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical discipline
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 🚀
- Define and maintain a clear roadmap for our integrations products, including prioritization, timelines, and delivery
- Lead, with the help of design, user discovery and validation
- Instill an obsession with the user across your squad
- Act as the product owner/leader, maintaining the responsibility and accountability for shipping new products and features
- Execute on the product roadmap, emphasizing both shipping product and user adoption/impact
- Balance the design aspects (protect the user experience) with the technical requirements
- Partner closely with your cross-functional team (design, engineering, research) to drive progress, results, and impact
- Partner with marketing on feature announcements and engage with users to derive valuable feedback for product iterations
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS 🎁
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
OUR COMMITMENT ❤️
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster a more inclusive environment for everyone.