San Francisco, CA
Operations and HR – Recruiting
1. a tech company changing the way the world reads
2. a membership that gives users access to the world’s largest online library of books, audiobooks, sheet music, news, and magazines
We value trying new things, craftsmanship, being an open book, and the people that make our team great.
Join us and build something meaningful.
In Recruiting we are the face of Scribd and interact with every person in the organization. Scribd has smart, warm and funny humans, down to the last one.
Scribd is looking for a talent operations Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team and organization. This person will manage the flow and candidate experience from initial screens, though onsites and offers. In addition, you are an ambassador for the Recruiting team to both internal and external stakeholders, promoting operational best practices in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the interview process and collaborate with recruiters, executives, hiring managers, and interviewers to ensure that all parties involved have a seamless experience
- Work closely with various talent team members and cross functional teams to improve upon existing process and programs
- Operate as point of contact to coordinate, schedule and confirm a high volume of phone, video and onsite interviews
- Be the champion of candidate experience and ensure a positive interview experience for all
- Communicate professionally with candidates and employees while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and docs
- Work with team to schedule recruiting events such as campus recruiting, meetups, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of recruiting coordination experience
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Able to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with G Suite products
Why we work here
• We are located in downtown San Francisco, within walking distance of Caltrain and BART
• Health benefits: 100% employer covered Medical/Dental/Vision for regular, full-time employees
• Generous PTO policy plus we close for the last week in December
• 401k matching
• Paid Parental leave
• Monthly wellness budget and fully paid membership to our onsite fitness facility
• Professional development: generous annual budget for our employees to attend conferences, classes, and other events
• Three meals a day, catered from local restaurants
• Apple laptops and any equipment you want to customize your work station
• Free Scribd membership and a yearly reading stipend!
• Company events that include monthly happy hours and offsites (past events include Santa Cruz, bowling, arcades, geocaching, ropes courses, etc.)
In the meantime, check out our office and meet some of the team at https://www.scribd.com/about
Scribd values diversity, and we make all hiring and employment decisions based on merit, qualifications, competence, talent, and contribution, not who you are by choice or circumstance. We value the people who make Scribd a great place to work and strive to create an environment where your work is supported and personhood respected.