Secfi’s mission is to help startup employees & shareholders understand, maximize and unlock the value of their equity. We provide education, tax planning tools and financing to guide employees on their journey from startup to exit.
Our set of online forecasting tools enable individuals to assess the value of their stock options and calculate the cost to exercise. Financing is available to help employees exercise options or unlock liquidity for important financial goals. And our team of Equity Advisors is available to assist every step of the way. We bring clarity, peace of mind and thoughtful planning to thousands of startup employees.
Working for a scale-up feels like building a plane while already flying in the air. It’s messy, it’s exciting, and you are constantly learning. Customer Focus, Perseverance, Action, Ownership, Diversity, and Team are embedded in everything we do.
For our People Team, we are looking for a dynamic, creative Office Manager with a positive attitude. Your main job is to make sure everyone can do their best work comfortably and happily at home and in the office. You organize events to bring the team together and you assist in administrative tasks for the People and Finance team. This role offers a unique opportunity to have an impact on our (office) culture and employee happiness.
- Making sure everyone’s workspaces (at the office and at home) are set up
- Take care of all administrative matters: office supplies, perks and benefits, health and safety, and other everyday needs
- Maintaining relations with all office related vendors
- Assist the Finance and People teams in admin related matters, varying from contracts to payroll, etc.
- Be the carrier of a good office vibe; manage team-building events, celebrations, and communication
- Assist in on-boarding / off-boarding
- Assist in candidate searches / participate in external recruiting events
What we’re looking for
- University Degree in Psychology, HRM, Marketing or Business Management
- 1+ years demonstrable experience within Office, HR, or People related jobs, preferably for a fast growing startup
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time
- Passion for technology, intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong relationship building skills, high in empathy
- A positive can-do attitude
What you can expect
- Competitive salary
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- Great work environment designed to help your professional growth
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience
- The opportunity to grow into a People/Recruitment/HR position
This is a part-time role and only for candidates residing in the Netherlands.