Front-End Engineer (React/TypeScript)
Secfi is the pre-wealth advisor for startup employees. Figuring out what to do with your equity-based compensation is complicated and expensive and is therefore ignored and neglected. Secfi makes handling startup equity compensation simple and affordable. We build technology that helps employees make the right decisions for their equity compensation. By addressing their biggest concerns they can spend time on things they love doing most.
The engineering team owns all of technology within Secfi. We work together in multi-disciplinary and empowered teams, each with a unique focus on one of the product areas. Cross cutting concerns are addressed in our dedicated “Communities of Practice”: self managed groups of engineers with strong interests in the corresponding field. We are proactive problems solvers who love cooperation and open feedback and who actively seek out help when needed.
For our Engineering Team in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced and talented Front-End Engineer, who feels right at home in a fast-paced environment. You quickly grasp new technologies and are always looking for new & better ways to solve complex problems. You enjoy making beautiful products with an amazing user experience. You will get the opportunity to work on a product that is in its infancy and can drive the direction of the current and future products.
In this role you will:
- Work in a small agile team, collaborate with your colleagues and mentor, educate and support those around you.
- Actively work with Product Design and implement features based on mockups and prototypes.
- Collaborate with back-end engineers in architecting and consuming APIs.
- Use experiments, data and user feedback to improve our web-application to be fast, easy to use and functional.
- Demonstrated passion for building comprehensive, intelligent and elegant solutions
- 3 to 8 years of relevant work experience in TypeScript (or ES6), React (or similar), MobX and CSS.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar
- Strong communication & team collaboration skills and willingness to learn.
- Strong record of professional achievement, work ethic, and positive attitude
- Strong business sense
- Fun person to work with
- Fluent in English
Your benefits include:
- Competitive salary, retirement benefits
- Employee-friendly equity plan
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- Work environment designed to help your professional growth
- High-end gear
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience
Principals only. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.