Secfi is the pre-wealth advisor for startup employees. Figuring out what to do with your equity-based compensation is complicated and expensive and is therefore ignored and neglected. Secfi makes handling startup equity compensation simple and affordable. We build technology that helps employees make the right decisions for their equity compensation. By addressing their biggest concerns they can spend time on things they love doing most.
To support the fast growth of Secfi, we are looking for a great leader who can work closely with management to help build up our marketing. Our ideal Marketing Director is someone who has a clear vision of what it takes to create mindshare with customers and is creative in how to accomplish this. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Director who wants to take on the challenge of building a marketing function in its early phase.
- Work closely with senior management to translate company vision into customer stories
- Support revenue growth by building relationships with sales and customer success teams to create activity that creates measurable pipeline accelerates deal velocity, increases win rates and supports customer retention
- Produce high fidelity external-facing product content to articulate our product position and advantages including (but not limited to) thought leadership content, customer stories, videos, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, white papers, and more that align to key personas, industries, and stages of the customer journey
- Establish and oversee key agency resources and results. Define the issues and topics that create opportunities for engagement and story creation
- Develop Secfi's marketing strategy and execute communication plans geared towards driving category leadership, brand awareness, and strengthening the company's market position
- Partner with internal teams to develop newsworthy angles to garner media coverage and earned speaking engagements to drive awareness and demand for new Secfi products
- Fully comprehend the nature of Secfi’s business and associated processes
- 4-8 years of experience in relevant marketing position
- Affinity with equity, options, tax or financial planning and wealth management
- Strong understanding of the marketing categories, with previous experience serving as a subject matter expert
- Proven track record creating and implementing focused, integrated, high impact product marketing plans from conception through implementation.
- Excellent creative writing and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to craft compelling messaging and positioning — and translating that into effective campaigns
- Category creation and company positioning experience is a must
- Strong record of professional achievement, work ethic, and positive attitude
- Fun person to work with
- Competitive salary, retirement benefits
- Employee-friendly equity plan
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- Customized workstation
- Great work environment designed to help your professional growth
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience
Principals only. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.