Secfi is the pre-wealth advisor for startup employees. Figuring out what to do with your equity-based compensation is complicated and expensive and is therefore ignored and neglected. Secfi makes handling startup equity compensation simple and affordable. We build technology that helps employees make the right decisions for their equity compensation. By addressing their biggest concerns they can spend time on things they love doing most.
The engineering team owns all of technology within Secfi. We work together in multi-disciplinary and empowered teams, each with a unique focus on one of the product areas. Cross cutting concerns are addressed in our dedicated “Communities of Practice”: self managed groups of engineers with strong interests in the corresponding field. We are proactive problems solvers who love cooperation and open feedback and who actively seek out help when needed.
For our Engineering Team in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who will be key in the intersection of software development and system operations. You feel right at home in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about our product and the market we’re operating in. You will get the opportunity to work on a product that is in its infancy and can drive the direction of the current and future products.
In this role you will:
- Create, maintain, and improve the AWS-based product environments
- Implement security practices across product environments (in cooperation with the security team)
- Create, maintain, and improve the CI/CD processes and software across the engineering department
- Envision and enforce practices and processes around product deployments and development processes
- Monitor performance and errors across product environments
- Create alerting processes for performance and or error events in product environments
- Advise the engineering team on infrastructural improvements
- At least 5 years of work experience in DevOps
- Cloud experience (AWS and AWS services), Kubernetes, DockerRelational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with scripting languages (python, node.js, go.. )
- Logging/Monitoring tools and applications (Elastic stack, Prometheus)
- Lambda's, Deployment Tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Demonstrated passion for building comprehensive, intelligent, and elegant solutions
- Strong communication & team collaboration skills and willingness to learn
- Strong record of professional achievement, work ethic, and positive attitude
- Fun person to work with
- Fluent in English
Your benefits include:
- Competitive salary, retirement benefits
- Employee-friendly equity plan
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- Work environment designed to help your professional growth
- High-end gear
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience
Principals only. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.