San Francisco /
Secfi’s mission is to help startup employees & shareholders understand, maximize and unlock the value of their equity. We provide education, tax planning tools and financing to guide employees on their journey from startup to exit.
Our set of online forecasting tools enable individuals to assess the value of their stock options and calculate the cost to exercise. Financing is available to help employees exercise options or unlock liquidity for important financial goals. And our team of Equity Advisors is available to assist every step of the way. We bring clarity, peace of mind and thoughtful planning to thousands of startup employees.
Working for a scale-up feels like building a plane while already flying in the air. It’s messy, it’s exciting, and you are constantly learning. Customer Focus, Perseverance, Action, Ownership, Diversity, and Team are embedded in everything we do.
We are a young and ambitious company looking to rapidly expand our team of 35+ in Amsterdam and San Francisco to approximately 90 in the near term and many more thereafter. To help us find the best candidates for our team in San Francisco, we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Recruiter. Our ideal candidate thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and is a strong relationship builder for both the short term and long term. In this role you will report directly into our Director People and work closely with the SF Team and COO to achieve these goals.
- Be responsible for the full cycle recruiting process in our San Francisco office
- Collaborate with teams to understand hiring needs and build effective sourcing strategies
- Creation of meaningful job posts in collaboration with stakeholders
- Scout for and bring in the best talents in the market around the world and on various platforms
- Support in presenting job offers and negotiation
- Provide a first-class candidate experience by ensuring a smooth process
- Weekly reports with management
- Research in market mapping and benchmarks
- Work on employer branding and culture topics with the talent team
- Train hiring managers and leadership on recruitment skills
- 2+ demonstrable experience within Talent Management for a (Fin)Tech Startup or equivalent experience in industry
- University Degree in Psychology, HRM, Marketing or Business Management
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time
- An accurate way of working and a sense of discreteness is needed
- Strong sourcing and networking skills
- Passion for technology, intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Be driven by values and integrity, a straight talker that builds confidence and leads by example
- Competitive salary
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Health care coverage
- Employee-friendly equity plan
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- Great work environment designed to help your professional growth
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience