Equity Education Product Manager
Secfi’s mission is to help startup employees & shareholders understand, maximize and unlock the value of their equity. We provide education, tax planning tools and financing to guide employees on their journey from startup to exit.
Our set of online forecasting tools enable individuals to assess the value of their stock options and calculate the cost to exercise. Financing is available to help employees exercise options or unlock liquidity for important financial goals. And our team of Equity Advisors is available to assist every step of the way. We bring clarity, peace of mind and thoughtful planning to thousands of startup employees.
Working for a scale-up feels like building a plane while already flying in the air. It’s messy, it’s exciting, and you are constantly learning. Customer Focus, Perseverance, Action, Ownership, Diversity, and Team are embedded in everything we do.
About the team
The Product Team at Secfi is responsible for turning Secfi’s complex financial products into a straightforward yet comprehensive digital experience. Our product & engineering teams work autonomously to help our sales & investment teams be successful.
Our products are gaining traction in the market, resulting in more and more opportunities to improve the user experience and fulfill our dream of becoming the go-to destination for startup employees for all-things equity. To achieve this, we’re looking for a Product Manager with experience building an educational platform to teach complex concepts. You’ll join our Amsterdam team of 25 people excited about building compelling tools and financial products for startup employees. You’ll be responsible for the success of our B2C educational platform, working directly with a 9-person Scrum team.
- Translate our vision of the equity advisor for startup employees into concrete digital product experiences
- Become an expert in how equity compensation works for startup employees, and how Secfi helps our clients make the most of their equity
- Formulate product strategy that outlines how Secfi should approach educating our target market, inspiring the entirety of Secfi to craft end-to-end financial product experiences that delight our prospects and clients
- Collaborate across all departments to make this product strategy a reality
- Design new platform product features together with UX/UI
- Work with engineering teams to deliver these product features
- Evaluate whether delivered product features meet goals, and relentlessly iterate towards these goals
- Analyze new user data to uncover new strategies for growth
Our ideal candidate has the following characteristics
- A proven track record for building and executing a product strategy for an educational platform
- Passion for end-to-end UX and messaging
- BS/MS in a technical or business degree
- 5+ years of experience building educational software products as a PM/PO
- Excellent communication & team collaboration skills
- Interest in the VC-backed startup ecosystem
- Strong record of academic achievement, work ethic, and positive attitude
- Fun person to work with
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary, retirement benefits
- Employee-friendly equity plan
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- High-end gear
- Work environment designed to help your professional growth (also at home)
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience
Principals only. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.