Los Angeles, CA
We are a sports technology company building the next way of seeing sports. We deliver unique and innovative solutions through unparalleled capabilities in machine learning and understanding of sports.
● We launched Clippers CourtVision, which won 2019 Best in Technology at the Sports Business Awards, and has subsequently been used by ESPN, Turner Sports, FOX, and NBA League Pass.
● We are the official tracking and analytics provider of the NBA and have numerous clients across multiple sports at the team, league and media level.
● We create cutting edge software and communication tools to deliver new personalized and interactive technologies for leagues, managers, players, media and fans that save people time and get them what they want in ways that previously did not exist.
● We produce the most accurate tracking data with the fastest high-quality output by leveraging the most automated and extensible solution in the market.
We are constantly innovating.
Technology will revolutionize the way that sports are played, coached, and experienced.
The work to make this happen has just begun. Let's create it and own it!
The Role: Content Creator
The Content Creator will help ideate, concept and develop video content across its multiple platforms. They will report to the Director of Content and partner with other areas of Second Spectrum including business development, design, product, engineering and people operations to help position us to achieve our audacious goals.
What You Will Do:
● Contribute to all aspects of content production, from ideation through delivery
● Support sales/marketing with assets showcasing company products and services
● Work alongside engineering to develop and integrate content into our products
● Create mockups and vision pieces to support R&D efforts
What You Have:
● Recent professional experience producing video content
● Proficiency in After Effects, Premiere
● Resourcefulness and strong organizational skills
● Ability to collaborate with diverse and talented team members
● Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
● Self-motivation, dedication to excellence
● Ability to thrive and deliver on goals and objectives in a dynamic environment
The Extras (that make you stand out)
● Familiarity with full Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
● Familiarity with 3D software (C4D, Maya) a plus
● Passion for sports (preferably basketball and soccer) and entertainment industry
● Understanding of live media production including both linear and digital
● Knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media