Graphic Design Intern
Los Angeles, CA
Second Spectrum’s mission is to advance the understanding and enjoyment of sports by creating personalized and meaningful content for everyone -- one athlete, one coach, one fan at a time. We create tools that help teams win, making data and video easily accessible and actionable. For sports fans, we create automatically augmented broadcast streams and interactive fan experiences. We are at the forefront of computer vision, machine learning, big data, augmented reality, and product design.
We are the Official Optical Tracking Provider of the NBA. In addition, we are working with several football (soccer) clubs and leagues in Europe and in the U.S., and provide software for coaches and players to help improve their game. Second Spectrum is headquartered in Los Angeles (USA) with R&D offices in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Shanghai (China).
The Role: Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to help us expand the reach of our brand identity and assist our product design and content team with visual design assets.
What You Will Do:
● Prepare brand assets such as business cards, trade show material and website updates
● Assist the product design team with the creation of additional design system icons and visual components for our user interfaces
● Collaborate with our business development and engineering teams to create visually impactful slide deck presentations and research papers
● Support our customer success team with the maintenance of our user help section and instructional videos
What You Have:
● Strong visual design aesthetics
● Substantial skills with Photoshop and Illustrator
● Moderate skills with InDesign
What Sets You Apart:
● Experience with Sketch or other user interface design tools