Enterprise Business Lead
Since March 2020, we’ve educated 5,000+ students on strategic decision-making frameworks through our proprietary “sprint” product delivered by world-class business school professors. Now we're expanding our product to other distinguished professors, authors, and practitioners to deliver elite business strategy education to today's business leaders at a fraction of the cost.
We are seeking a new business leader who will take our offering to the Enterprise market. On average, enterprises spend $1,200 per employee on Learning & Development and you will be charged with building this business for Section4. As the first hire of this new business, you will play a key role in taking our growing product line to the world’s most demanding enterprise customers.
We’re looking for a self-starter who will come up with the product, sales and account management approach for this segment. In this role you will initially be directly reporting to the CEO.
What you’ll do:
- Understand Enterprise buyer and user needs and create appropriate product offerings for the segment (including, but not limited to, packaging, pricing, positioning etc.)
- Create the sales playbook and close the initial set of customers to start gaining traction in the segment - and then hire an enterprise sales executive.
- Define the account management approach to maximize customer lifetime value and minimize churn, and manage the first few accounts to success. You will then be expected to hire our first customer success manager.
- Lead and grow a high-performance team comprising product marketing, sales and customer success; this team will operate with autonomy while working closely with and depending on the rest of our organization.
Who you are:
- You have 7+ years of experience across management consulting, strategy and business operations.
- You are an established leader in your current role and are looking to build something new from the ground up.
- Well versed in understanding customer needs and determining what product offerings will be most suitable for them.
- You have experience in designing a comprehensive GtM approach for enterprise customers, ranging from pre-sales to post-close account management.
- You are data driven, comfortable with reporting to senior leadership (CEO and the board) and measuring goals with data.
- A self starter who’s motivated to tackle challenges and make decisions without a clear roadmap.
- You thrive in an environment with changing priorities and responsibilities; you’re great at prioritizing tasks and managing your time effectively.
- You have bold ideas, and the skills to gather what you need to execute - and you are comfortable going to market quickly with a realistic minimum viable project.
- You are able to articulate a vision with some swagger to inspire confidence internally and externally with prospects and customers.
Who we are:
At Section4, we believe that different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences create a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. A diverse and inclusive team creates a better product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage candidates of underrepresented backgrounds to apply.