Senior Customer Data Insights Analyst
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Our mission at Secure Code Warrior is to make the digital world safer by helping companies secure their software through developer-driven security. In a nutshell, Secure Code Warrior gives developers the skills to write secure code. Our learning platform is the most effective secure coding solution because it uses agile learning methods for developers to learn, apply, and retain software security principles. Over 600 enterprises trust Secure Code Warrior to implement agile learning security programs, deliver secure software rapidly, and create a culture of developer-driven security.
To make our mission possible, we’ve brought together individuals passionate about software, security, connection, and collaboration. We are a venture-backed, global remote-first company with offices in Australia, America, Belgium, Iceland, and the United Kingdom.
For more information about Secure Code Warrior, visit www.securecodewarrior.com.
As a Customer Data Insights Analyst, you will play a critical role in analyzing customer data, identifying trends, and providing actionable insights to improve the customer experience. You will work closely with cross-functional business teams to help the company better meet customer needs and expectations.
This role will also have the chance to work amongst peer data professionals from across the company who are delivering insights from a Tableau Cloud platform, working with multiple and diverse data environments (Salesforce, Churnzero, Everafter, Zendesk, Jira …) through a data lake technology stack as the “Single Source of Truth”. This is an opportunity to be in a key role, representing and supporting our Customer Success team with our dynamic visual analytics platform environment in a growing business and pivotal industry.
- Data Collection and Analysis: Gather and analyze customer data from various sources, including platform usage, feedback, surveys, and support interactions.
- Customer Insights: Provide meaningful insights into customer behaviour, preferences, and satisfaction, helping the company develop strategies to enhance customer engagement and loyalty.
- KPI Development: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer satisfaction, retention, and engagement.
- Reporting: Prepare regular reports and Tableau dashboards summarizing customer analytics, and presenting findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Customer Feedback Analysis: Collect, categorize, and analyze customer feedback through a variety of channels e.g. CAB, and community.
- Recommendations: Provide actionable recommendations to the customer function based on data-driven insights.
- Process: Contribute to process improvements across the customer function based on data-driven insights.
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a high-impact analytical role
- (ideal backgrounds include: a similar analyst role at a SaaS company, a data-based consulting role, or other data strategy-type positions)
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field or equivalent experience is desirable
- ‘Black Belt/Sensei’ level of Tableau experience in designing, building and delivering visual analytics solutions
- Some programming/scripting ability is a plus (willing and able to get ‘under the hood’ if needed)
You're joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!