Customer Success Manager - Commercial | EMEA | Remote
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Cyber security is one of the fastest growing priorities across industries, with over half of developers expecting it to become even more important over the next 12-18 months.
Here at Secure Code Warrior (SCW), we’re focused on transforming security and compliance from a check-box on the roadmap to an always-on mindset across the DevOps cycle. Our approach focuses on upskilling developers through gamification of learning and integrating with their preferred tool sets, such as GitHub and Jira. With SCW, companies are able to differentiate from their competition, and ship code faster and more securely than ever.
Founded in 2015 out of Australia, we are a truly global remote-first company with employees all across the globe including Australia, America, Belgium, England, Iceland and more. Plus, an exciting list of global brands that we’re proud to include as our customers, such as JP Morgan Chase & Co, Zoom, and Atlassian.
After raising Series B in 2019, from firms such as Goldman Sachs and Cisco Investments, we’re excited to be in the next phase of our growth, focusing on scaling the business to bring secure coding education and developer tools to the world!
Top Employee Benefits:
Global Flexible Work Schedule
Unlimited Paid Time Off (really, we mean it!)
Remote/ Optional Hybrid (Office space available in some locations)
12 Weeks Gender Neutral Parental Leave
We’re searching for an experienced and passionate Customer Success Manager to join our growing team and provide exceptional support to our Commercial clients across EMEA.
You’ll be tasked with taking ownership of the Commercial Portfolio while becoming a trusted advisor for our customers. As their key point of contact, you’ll make sure we deliver outstanding service by providing support and troubleshooting issues, whilst ensuring they get the most value and benefit from our product.
This role will see you develop your knowledge of the product and industry while also keeping your eyes open for new opportunities, whether that might lead to new business or opportunities to repair or improve our client's existing solutions.
You’ll need to be comfortable working independently, with the support of your manager and the wider team, and happy to take ownership of issues, following through to resolution.
What you will do:
- Onboarding - you show our customers immediate impact, you guide them through the platform and maximize value immediately, and you ensure they become a power user and have the ability to utilize the platform to its full potential.
- Renewals - you’re planning the renewal journey with customers months ahead, and you’re able to demonstrate Secure Code Warrior's value and what that looks like over multiple years. You partner with SCW Account Managers to ensure the renewal is smooth.
- Voice of the Customer - you bring back the good, the bad, the ugly, warts and all, and you work closely alongside the rest of the business to ensure the customer's voice is being heard.
- Upselling / Cross-selling - you’re constantly identifying areas of improvement and value for our customers.
- Success Plans - Creation and maintenance of Success Plans for your portfolio of accounts.
- Strategic Guidance - you will be guiding and providing best practices for our largest clients to build out world-class AppSec Training programs
- Navigate Risk - sometimes the risk is inevitable but the ability to be proactive and mitigate the risk is a must.
- Process Improvements - Continuously improving and contributing to the way we work as a function
- You have between 3 to 5 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager ideally from the AppSec or Security Industry.
- You have experience or exposure across a SaaS company (Software as a Service)
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent listening skills.
- A detail-orientated approach, allowing you to quickly ascertain key priorities.
- Proven troubleshooting & problem-solving skills, and a keen interest in Customer Excellence and Success.
- A strong teamwork ethic with the confidence to work autonomously.
You're joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!