Inside Sales Representative | UKI & DACH
Sales – Inside Sales /
Cyber security is one of the fastest growing priorities across industries, with over half of developers expecting it to become even more important over the next 12-18 months.
Here at Secure Code Warrior (SCW), we’re focused on transforming security and compliance from a check-box on the roadmap to an always-on mindset across the DevOps cycle. Our approach focuses on upskilling developers through gamification of learning and integrating with their preferred tool sets, such as GitHub and Jira. With SCW, companies are able to differentiate from their competition, and ship code faster and more securely than ever.
Founded in 2015 out of Australia, we are a truly global remote-first company with employees all across the globe including Australia, America, Belgium, England, Iceland and more. Plus, an exciting list of global brands that we’re proud to include as our customers, such as JP Morgan Chase & Co, Zoom, and Atlassian.
After raising Series B in 2019, from firms such as Goldman Sachs and Cisco Investments, we’re excited to be in the next phase of our growth, focusing on scaling the business to bring secure coding education and developer tools to the world!
Top Employee Benefits:
Global Flexible Work Schedule
Unlimited Paid Time Off (really, we mean it!)
Remote/ Optional Hybrid (Office space available in some locations)
12 Weeks Gender Neutral Parental Leave
As a part of our EMEA-based sales team, you will focus on delivering a successful repeatable sales process, which drives sales volumes and helps the business position itself for hyper-growth.
This is a team effort, where our Sales Representatives have close contact with business development, marketing, customer success, global operations teams. You’ll also have direct access to our product team to provide market and customer feedback for future opportunities, product improvements and client requirements.
Your expertise in technology / SaaS account management and development will be key in building strong business relationships. You’ll work alongside high-performing colleagues, look after fantastic clients, and you’ll leverage our unique value proposition to drive home our differentiators in the application security industry.
- Ability to speak the language of the customer’s vertical.
- Keep abreast of the IT industry, competitors, competitive issues and products.
- Develop a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Accurately forecast new business; report sales status and sales opportunities to the management team.
- Manage the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting, and pipeline generation, to closing.
- Effectively communicate the Secure Code Warrior value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Account mapping and lead generation through target account selling, outbound calling, and prospecting marketing-generated inbound leads
- Acting as an adviser to the customer by understanding their existing and future AppSec roadmap to drive the SCW solution within the marketplace.
What are we looking for:
- 1-2 Years experience within a B2B SaaS company
- Strong interpersonal skills
- You are resilient and focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- You are ambitious, organized and energetic
- Previous success in Application Security and B2B sales and/or SaaS-based software and/or learning platforms.
- You are collaborative and want to work in a diverse, high-performing team
You're joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!