Sales – Sales /
Cyber security is one of the fastest growing priorities across industries, with over half of developers expecting it to become even more important over the next 12-18 months.
Here at Secure Code Warrior (SCW), we’re focused on transforming security and compliance from a check-box on the roadmap to an always-on mindset across the DevOps cycle. Our approach focuses on upskilling developers through gamification of learning and integrating with their preferred tool sets, such as GitHub and Jira. With SCW, companies are able to differentiate from their competition, and ship code faster and more securely than ever.
Founded in 2015 out of Australia, we are a truly global remote-first company with employees all across the globe including Australia, America, Belgium, England, Iceland and more. Plus, an exciting list of global brands that we’re proud to include as our customers, such as JP Morgan Chase & Co, Zoom, and Atlassian.
After raising Series B in 2019, from firms such as Goldman Sachs and Cisco Investments, we’re excited to be in the next phase of our growth, focusing on scaling the business to bring secure coding education and developer tools to the world!
Top Employee Benefits:
Global Flexible Work Schedule
Unlimited Paid Time Off (really, we mean it!)
Remote/ Optional Hybrid (Office space available in some locations)
12 Weeks Gender Neutral Parental Leave
This exciting opportunity will see you as the Account Executive responsible for actively driving and managing new direct and channel business within an assigned territory. We are looking for someone who preferably combines a sales background with security or DevOps experiences. Strong sales skills are a must, along with solid presentation/demo skills, and the ability to lead the prospects through the sales cycle without significant assistance.
You will be responsible for the New England territory. While we are a remote organization, we would want you to sit within your assigned territory.
In addition to our Global Benefits, US employees also receive fully paid Health, Vision, and Dental (Including Dependants) and a 401k with a 3% match.
- Hunt, develop, and close new and expand business opportunities
- Delivery high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Respond to functional elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Reporting through Company’s CRM
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars virtually, in-region and nationally
- Ability to manage a realistic sales funnel, follow up on inbound leads quickly, and cold call into large Fortune 500 / S&P 500 size organizations
- Ideal candidates must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in IT, security and compliance space: DevOps, Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance, Web Application Scanning, or other enterprise security solutions.
- Strong track record of hunting, consulting, and closing new business
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports
- Extensive relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel throughout sales territory (post COVID-19 pandemic)
- Able to comfortably present to prospects and clients using video conferencing solutions in a work-from-home environment
You're joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!