United States /
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
You will drive Secureframe’s future growth by sourcing, qualifying, and building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into engaged and delighted Secureframe customers. You are an adept salesperson engaging in both technical and business conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including C & VP-level executives. You are biased towards winning business by analytically showing how a client's business model benefits from partnering with Secureframe. You thrive in extremely fast-paced environments, enjoy collaborating with driven colleagues to make the company a success and are always looking for opportunities to add value and level up the business.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
Annual Compensation — $120,000 -$200,000 OTE
What you’ll do
- Continue to build the foundation for strategic sales in a fast growing startup
- Hunt for new business in new verticals and markets
- Own the full sales cycle—from prospect, to pilots, to negotiations and deal execution
- Partner with customer success and product teams to ensure pilots are successful and that feature requests are heard
- Partner with leadership to help develop and execute on new verticals and use cases
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience in software sales, preferably at an enterprise software company
- 3+ years in closing annual contracts of at least $20k/year
- Performed the entire sales cycle, specifically having a hunter mentality of identifying net new business
- Successful experience in selling a complex software service to technology organizations
- Ability to understand Secureframe’s product and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Ability to self-identify net new customers and high-value verticals to go after
- Prior experience at a face-paced startup and ability to work well in unstructured environments
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Compliance or security technology experience is a plus
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).