United States /
Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Secureframe is backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
What you’ll do
- Hire, coach, and develop engineers
- Enable best practices for software development and documentation
- Put processes in place to support the engineering team in achieving a high level of technical excellence and delivering on ambitious timelines
- Work closely with engineers to architect core parts of our infrastructure from the ground up
- Work closely with designers and product managers to solve ambiguous user challenges and ensure product requirements are met
Who we’re looking for
- 3+ years of engineering management experience
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.