Channel Sales Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Secureframe is on a mission to make the most powerful security simple and accessible for every organization. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Secureframe is backed by top VCs including Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), Base10, BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
Secureframe is looking for a Channel Sales Manager who will play an important role in driving revenue through strategic partnerships. This role will be responsible for developing and leading our channel program specifically through resellers, MSPs, and referral partners. This role will build and nurture global partners to directly and indirectly drive revenue. To be successful in this position, we need a hands-on executor that's eager to make a huge impact within a thriving startup.
This role requires being full-time in Denver or San Francisco. Secureframe is remote till June 2021.
What you’ll do
- Build the foundation for channel sales at a fast growing startup
- Expand Secureframe’s relationships with a portfolio of strategic partners resulting in increased product adoption, revenue and brand awareness
- Partner with managed service providers (MSPs) to embed Secureframe into their service offerings and support MSP partners to drive the revenue stream
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that measure the success of partner relationships and accurately forecast revenue
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and product to enable partner growth
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years in channel sales or partnerships, preferably at a security or enterprise software company
- Successful track record in quota carrying roles
- Familiarity with structuring and negotiating partnership agreements
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
Nice to haves
- Prior experience with security technology
- Technical background, ideally as a sales engineer or a technical educational program
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Secureframe is fully remote until June 2021. We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and will not require employees to be in our office(s) until a vaccine is widely available.