Technical Product Manager
United States /
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Our product team is looking for a Technical Product Manager fluent in APIs, integrations, and cloud infrastructure. As a TPM, you'll work and learn alongside product managers, engineers, and operational teams while building products that customers love.
You'll own significant product areas on our Platform team and build on the backbone of our product. You'll get the opportunity to work closely with leadership across the organization. As an early member of the Secureframe team, you'll also influence team culture and how we work cross-functionally together.
We're a distributed, remote-first company (and have company retreats when possible) that cares about collaboration, ownership, and growth.
If you enjoy complex problems, improving customer experiences, and iterating with a collaborative team, we’d love to hear from you!
Annual Compensation — $140,000 -$200,000
What you'll do
- Become an expert on the Secureframe product and deeply understand our customers
- Synthesize customer pain points, compliance team expertise, and user feedback into detailed product requirements
- Drive feature development from start to finish with the engineering team, while collaborating with key stakeholders across the company
- Execute on projects and proactively identify improvements and new opportunities for our product
- Partner with other PMs and backend engineering teams (automation and platform) to develop a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Work with product and engineering to clarify, triage, and prioritize bugs
- Assist with projects and go-to-market activities across the product team, including planning, execution, and monitoring success
- Get savvy with product metrics to assess the health and success of your product
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience in high-growth, enterprise SaaS product management organizations, with at least 2+ years in a Product Management role
- Fluency in technical systems, cloud infrastructure, and APIs
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Self-driven with a sense of urgency and a knack for tackling unexpected problems
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Curiosity, resourcefulness, and a desire to grow
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).