San Francisco, CA /
People Operations /
Secureframe is on a mission to make the most powerful security simple and accessible for every organization. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Secureframe is backed by top VCs including Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), Base10, BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with leadership and engineering to understand Secureframe’s engineering hiring needs
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for technical hires, including sourcing and identifying passive candidates using a variety of online tools and unique sourcing techniques
- Identify and attract candidates with diverse backgrounds and implement practices around inclusion throughout our interview process
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners
- Act as a brand ambassador for Secureframe and help manage recruiting events
Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience as a recruiter, with 2+ years of experience recruiting for engineering roles, preferably in a high growth environment
- Exceptional and out of the box sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques (Linkedin Recruiter, Gem, Entelo, etc.)
- A passion for curating exceptional experiences for candidates
- Experience partnering with hiring managers to hone their recruiting process and close candidates
- Familiarity with Lever or equivalent ATS experience
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Secureframe is fully remote until June 2021. We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and will not require employees to be in our office(s) until a vaccine is widely available.