Senior Product Manager
San Francisco /
Secureframe is on a mission to help companies achieve best in class security. We help companies get SOC 2 and ISO 27001 compliant with ease.
We’re a small, impactful, and highly collaborative engineering team aiming to bring excellence to the world of security. Every member of the team is an owner, with a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to play a critical role in building out the team and defining our culture.
What you’ll do
- Partner with engineering and operations to build a product experience that our customers will love
- Work with design to develop a deep understanding of our customer needs and motivations to drive product strategy and create customer-focused solutions
- Define the product roadmap and set metrics for the team to strive towards
- Help build and define the product discipline in Secureframe from the ground up
- Become an expert in SOC 2 and ISO 27001 compliance
Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience in product management at a software company
- Technically proficient, and have a proven track record of working with engineering teams
- Self-starter who is very comfortable with navigating ambiguity and define scope and direction of large product surfaces
- Collaborator who shows strong empathy for stakeholders and works as a team to solve common problems
- Highly structured thinker who understands how to process and incorporate information from different sources including user feedback, metrics and data, and market research
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Secureframe is fully remote until June 2021.