Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, CA /
Secureframe is on a mission to make the most powerful security simple and accessible for every organization. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Secureframe is backed by top VCs including Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), Base10, BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
This role requires being full-time in Denver or San Francisco. Secureframe is remote till June 2021.
What you’ll do
- Source new sales prospects and reach out to leads to convey Secureframe’s value proposition
- Respond to and qualify incoming prospects regarding interest in Secureframe
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with experienced AEs to help fill pipeline and grow your skills
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
Who we’re looking for
- 1-2 years of work experience, SDR/BDR experience is a plus
- The desire to become great at software sales
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Secureframe is fully remote until June 2021. We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and will not require employees to be in our office(s) until a vaccine is widely available.