Senior QA Engineer
United States /
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
Annual compensation for this role is 120,000 - 150,000.
What You'll Do
- Writing test plans alongside Product and Tech Leads
- Perform manual QA for test plans
- Execute the test plans as product is being developed
- Identify areas of the product with poor UX or application flow
- Participate in design reviews to help ensure alignment between product scoping and design
- Identify areas that require manual testing vs automated testing
Who we're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Extensive experience with manual UI/UX testing. You have an exceptional eye for detail.
- Deep curiosity for understanding user pain points and workflows
- Extensive Experience building and running test plans
- Experience developing a full test strategy (functional tests, smoke tests, etc) for an entire development life cycle
- Critical thinking around edge cases and various paths in the product and how those should be tested Experience working with Figma and testing products against design specs
- A self-starter that wants to take deep ownership over their area
- Experience in an startup environment is an asset
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).