Senior Demand Generation Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Secureframe is on a mission to make the most powerful security simple and accessible for every organization. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Secureframe is backed by top VCs including Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), Base10, BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
What you’ll do
- Create and optimize digital ad campaigns across multiple channels including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Run website experiments geared towards improving conversion of landing pages and signup flows
- Manage and promote inbound marketing campaigns through marketing automation platforms like Hubspot
- Develop and manage new and recurring demand generation programs
- Analyze campaign data using Excel, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other marketing tools, and share learnings with the rest of the team.
- Lead the distribution and promotion strategy for content pieces with SEO, email, and content syndication.
- Collaborate with product marketing to support product launches
Who we’re looking for
- 5-7 years of professional experience in marketing, SaaS and high-growth marketing experience preferred
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Bonus: excellent Excel, Salesforce, or Hubspot skills.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Secureframe is fully remote until June 2021. We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and will not require employees to be in our office(s) until a vaccine is widely available.