Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to manage our paid media strategy, results and all relevant KPIs. The right candidate for the role is an incredibly data-driven paid media expert with a proven track record driving a high volume of opportunities into sales. You will need deep expertise driving leads and pipeline from Google SEM, paid social, retargeting, and display ads. You will work closely with all other marketing groups, sales, product and ops to create campaigns, analyze data, and optimize all aspects of our paid media strategy.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
What you'll do
- Drive qualified leads into our database and sales team through a paid digital playbook that is constantly optimized
- Increase efficiency in our payback period by reducing CPA and increasing the quality of pipeline
- Build a complex ROI model that can report on campaign results, ad creative results and audience results by any relevant category
- Constantly test across the core elements of audiences, ads, and offers across each campaign and channel
- Work closely with relevant marketing groups to take new product launches, creative assets and campaign ideas to market
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years of relevant digital marketing experience at a fast-growing B2B startup
- Experience in the security, privacy and compliance spaces
- Digital channel expert on top of all the latest ad platform algorithm changes
- Experience managing a paid media agency and a large budget
- A strong data-driven approach to decision making with experience building data models
- The ability to work with a high volume of paid landing pages and custom tracking codes
- A great project manager who can keep track of a high volume of requests and always hits deadlines
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).