Sr Project Coordinator
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We strive to live into our motto of ‘Stop Guessing’ by leveraging big data to drive holistic digital marketing strategy. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets, including qualitative data to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem-solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? Nothing excites you more than streamlining process and driving efficiency in a world of chaos and complexity. You thrive here. Bringing polish, tact, and a business mind to everything you touch. Sifting through the details, prioritizing, and finding opportunity in mayhem is your jam. Your organizational chops, EQ, and attention to detail is through the roof.
You know winning new business and driving client growth is no easy task! It comes with great complexity and a multitude of moving parts. You will directly support our VP of Business Strategy and Client Engagement across business development, client engagement and marketing efforts. Thankfully your understand how they all connect and keep ‘em rolling in the same direction. Enabling your team to run on all cylinders without breaking a sweat. Whew-- you're impressive. We can't wait to meet you!
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing...
- You will sit at the intersection of BD, CE, and Marketing-- driving integration, streamlining processes, and ensuring key stakeholders have a clear view of where all initiatives stand, paired with the action items needed to drive them forward
- You’ll join new business pitches and support running deals from top to bottom. You whip notes into action items with ease, distilling tons of complex information into an easily digested roadmap for getting us over the finish line. You speak the language of Execs, and they love you for it!
- You’ll keep a close pulse on existing clients, understanding who needs what when and getting key stakeholders in front of the right accounts at the right time. You understand that strong, trusting relationships are everything and bring a strong sense of empathy to your work
- You will work with Execs and key stakeholders who have big ideas for driving new biz. You know how to take a marketing idea from infancy to a lead-generating. You balance excitement with realistic expectations, push back when needed, and ensure we’re hitting goals along the way.
- You will be surrounded by innovation, immersing yourself in the exciting work happening across each division. You will bubble up new opportunities and ideas, client and team successes, as well as updates across the Search industry.
- You’ll develop dashboards and other tracking mechanisms to establish a comprehensive view of client and pipeline health. Ensuring stakeholders have a live view of how we’re pacing.
The skills you’ll bring to the table…
- You’re self-directed with a team-first mentality. You’ve worked across multiple departments, while managing up and across stakeholders to drive integration, meet deadlines, and exceed goals.
- Your communication skills are unmatched. From wrangling Execs, to supporting legal/pricing discussions with potential clients, your poise and tact establishes trust and enables you to deliver.
- You’re known for streamlining processes and driving operational efficiency to maximize the time and efforts of your team. Automation opportunities? You’re all over them.
- Documentation is your middle name. You keep a tight track record on all things, with the ability to distill complex information and spin up a prioritized list of action items for all parties involved.
- You understand digital marketing and keep a close ear on what’s happening in the industry. You’re passionate about learning and identifying new opportunities to level up your team.
- You’re no newb to supporting business development and/or client engagement. Driving internal operations is your sweet spot, but the clients love you! So you put in some face time here too.
- You know your way around a CRM and run a tight ship when it comes to system accuracy; closely managing and monitoring all content to ensure 100% accuracy at all times.
- From developing proposals and contracts, to outreach, client onboarding and preparing your team for major client meetings, you’re comfortable across all areas of supporting new biz and existing client relationships
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)