You, the Account Director we’ve been dreaming of, will bring your knowledge and passion for managing client-agency relationships, strategic problem solving, and a team-player approach to a fastly evolving organization—and that excites you! You invite challenges, are a pro at taking the reigns, love being a quarterback for teams, and are energized by a fast-paced environment..
You have a deep knowledge of and passion for the digital space, and understand how to leverage data (read: connect the dots) to provide a compelling narrative in answering ‘why’ and ‘how’ for clients. You know enough about SEO, Paid Search, and Analytics to be dangerous.
You can create and execute high-level strategy with the best of ‘em, but you’re a ‘do-er,’ and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves in an instant to provide a project brief, contact report, or client overview to your team. You’re a pro at creating client-facing presentations, from defining the narrative to putting the pieces in place and presenting.
Your ability to see the big picture and orchestrate a team to provide informed, relevant, proactive solutions helps you create deep, long-lasting relationships among clients. And while you’re helping us to be the best at what we do, you’re equally good at (not to mention, passionate about) making everyone from the geek to the socialite feel comfortable, and for you, engaging with senior executives is a breeze. We live in a world of #NoSurprises, so here’s the rundown of the skills we’re looking for and the core functions of our CE roles.
Preferred Skills that you'll bring....
- 5-7+ years agency experience managing client relationships and accounts client engagement/account management experience within an agency setting with 2+ years experience managing relationship with C-level clients
- Four year degree
- Experience leading enterprise clients
- Experience managing cross-functional teamsExcellent communication & presentation skillsHolistic understanding of digital marketing
- Proven ability to translate Data/SEO/PPC services into compelling client opportunities
- Problem-Solving mindset with Strong analytical and strategic abilitiesDemonstrated success of driving client retention and organic growth while showcasing examples and case-studies in a non-salesy manner
- Ability to articulate complex strategies to an audience with varying degrees of digital knowledge/expertiseHolistic and critical thinker
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
What you'll be doing in general...
- Build trust and cultivating relationships both internally and externally while articulating Seer’s views on digital Foster collaboration and inspire innovation among teams
- Prioritize initiatives with clients and internal teams
- Orchestrate internal teams to help lead development and delivery of strategic, client-facing presentations and recommendations within agreed upon deadlines
- Learn the ins and outs of key clients businesses and industries to further support your leadership of strategies and recommendations for clients
- Stay on top of and share insights about industry shifts that impact our clients’ businesses
What you'll be doing weekly...
- A resource for internal teams & clients as a primary contact to ensure teams & clients know what’s happening when
- A resource for clients/teams for any high-priority questions, concerns, and/or priority shifts
- Review deliverables through a ‘client lens’ for internal feedback and create ad-hoc client deliverables as needed / opportunities identified
- Attending client calls/status/meetings Identify client risks, flags, and opportunities - and escalate as appropriate
- Quarterbacks relationship with client (if things change on either side - identifies what needs to happen, and how communicated to client/teams)
What you'll be doing monthly, quarterly and annually...
- Maintain a regular cadence of client communication (eg. monthly 1:1s)
- Keep a pulse on high-priority items that may be outside of the day-to-day
- Track retention and growth opportunities in CRM system(s)
- Proactively bring ideas and anticipating questions Leads strategic client meetings (eg. QBRs)
- Own end to end annual planning process, contracting, scopes of work etc (annually)
- Define and updates annual account plan with retention and growth focus (annually)
Experience Bonus Points
- Experience in the following industries: Financial Services, B2B, SaaS, eComm Financial marketing experience desired
- Philanthropic efforts a plusExperience managing Fortune 500 and 100 clients a plus
- Experience managing as a practitioner in PPC, SEO, and/or Analytics clients a plus
- Prior experience working in a media or performance marketing agency a plus.
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing agency with offices in Philadelphia and San Diego. We believe in doing a few things, and doing them well. For us, that means outstanding service and innovation across SEO, PPC, and Analytics. When Seer was founded in 2002 by Wil Reynolds, it was a one-person search firm. Today, our talented team of over 100 people strives for leadership across the marketing industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.