Client Engagement Manager (standing)
Client Services /
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities - our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
Seer is a remote first agency with team members working across the country. If an office environment is more your style, this position can also sit in Philadelphia or San Diego.
**PLEASE NOTE** Due to our cyclical hiring needs, this standing role will remain posted if we don't have an active need because we know that one will come through soon. If you are not looking for an immediate change, please submit your application now as we'd love to learn more about you. As soon as a position opens, we will reach out to you to continue the interview process if you're still available and interested, and your skills and experience align with what we're looking for. We can assure you that we are reviewing applications, but won't be able to reach out until an active need becomes available. We'd love for you to stay in touch with us by signing up for our newsletter to receive the latest updates about our careers.
What about you? You’re equal parts leader and team player with a strong passion for digital marketing. Your ability to bridge the gap between enterprise-level clients and multi-disciplinary agency teams drives your success both internally and externally. Clients love you for your dedication to understanding the inner workings of their business and the challenges they face, then leveraging this info to shape strategy. Internal teams rave about your ability to help translate client goals into actionable SEO, PPC, and Analytics opportunities-- getting everyone rallied around the same holistic, data-driven strategy.
Your intellectual curiosity and results-driven nature ripples across every team you touch. You’re a builder, known for leaving a mark on both client accounts and the overarching client services function you support. Apply and watch your experience skyrocket 🚀
Your compensation and benefits will look like...
- Evaluation of comp at least once a year
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits that support your whole self
- Recharge week: 1 week PTO before starting
- Unlimited PTO with a 3 week minimum/year requirement and Flexible Fridays
- Reduced Holiday Hours from Christmas through New Year’s for the whole team to unplug and recharge
- 13 paid company holidays, including Employee Appreciation Days & Mental Health Days
- 100% paid parental leave to support your growing family with phased return
- Elected Medical, Dental & Vision benefits effective your first day with employer funded employee premiums, HRA and Dental
- If you enroll in our medical plan, a medical HRA to support your individual / family deductible
- All Access HRA annual allowance to support your health & wellness
- Annual Kaizen budget for your professional development
- Company funded Mental Health support via Ginger
- 401k at 1 year, 100% vested with a generous match and company funded financial advisor available day 1
- Flexible working schedule with core business hours in your timezone
- Joining us 100% remotely? You’ll receive a $400 Remote Office setup stipend to set up your workspace
Snippets of our highlighted benefits: (not comprehensive)
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing…
- You’ll manage 5-6 of Seer’s mid-size accounts, getting deeply ingrained with their business goals and helping to craft Seer’s overarching holistic strategy for tackling them
- You’ll work with multi-disciplinary teams (100% digital) across Paid Media, SEO, Analytics, and Creative-- ensuring all channels are highly integrated and closely aligned to overarching client goals
- You’ll lead internal teams of 4-10+ ensuring seamless integration and communication both internally and in our client presentation
- You’ll develop deep expertise in the client’s business and industry, bubbling up relevant insights, challenges, and opportunities that deepen our client partnership
- You’ll develop deep knowledge and understanding of the digital channels that support your client’s business, hopping into data visualization dashboards and gaining familiarity with the Seer<>Client tech stack to unpack strategy and ensure our recommendations are rooted in data
- You know successful marketing campaigns require integrating data, and you aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves with our data team to architect a solution
- You’ll be responsible for client retention, account profitability, and contract growth (where applicable)
The skills you’ll bring to the table…
- You’re results-driven and hungry to help both your clients and agency succeed. Well established goals motivate you to continue innovating, while inspiring those around you to do the same
- You take client retention, efficiency, and value-driven growth for the clients you manage pretty seriously. You have strong metrics that back your performance across these areas and are energized being held responsible for these KPIs in your next opportunity
- You’ve successfully juggled multiple clients/brands simultaneously, partnering with day-to-day marketing in a cross-functional capacity.
- You have a well-rounded background in account management/client services and have experience in the digital marketing industry, particularly in Paid Media such as Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Affiliate Marketing, etc.
- You have the innate ability to simplify complex concepts and you know how to run a room, no matter who’s in it. You’re comfortable presenting and engaging with your day-to-day points of contact and c-level execs alike
- You jump at the opportunity to facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration with cross-functional teams. You keep projects on track to goal and ensure all team members have the tools they need to succeed
- You have experience owning a client account start to finish. From onboarding a new client to leading weekly status calls, you know how to lead, delegate and connect the dots
- You are comfortable with understanding your clients’ marketing tech stack and applying that knowledge to drive innovative solutions for your clients’ goals
Your most important qualities to be successful at Seer...
- Truth Seeker
- Data Driven
- People Centric
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)