At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights at scale. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
More of an East Coast person? We're hiring Analytics Associates in Philly too.
You, the Analytics Associate of our dreams, are a data magician. You help your clients make better data-based decisions by turning a pile of numbers into an actionable business recommendation. There’s nothing more satisfying than directly impacting ROI by drawing insights from a variety of metrics. Your passion for tracking data paired with your understanding of business makes you a force to be reckoned with in the Web Analytics space. You’re technically savvy, data-driven, and an exceptional communicator.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll transform client business goals into into a KPI document and tracking plan
- You’ll partner with Seer’s SEO + PPC Divisions to support ongoing client needs, including development of custom views, reporting, + troubleshooting analytics tracking issues
- You’ll help clients identify opportunities and easy wins by tracking everything from traffic sources to bounce rate
- You’ll participate in discussions about business goals with clients over email, conference calls, and even in-person meetings
- You’ll report on a variety of metrics and use your findings to shape actionable business recommendations for Seer’s clients
- Your Google Analytics skills are already pretty impressive. You could practically set-up properties, views and advanced filters in your sleep.
- You’re quickly able to identify possible website issues with Google Tracking Scripts through the help of Google Tag Assistant
- Your attention to detail always comes in handy, whether you’re analyzing data or creating professional, client-ready documents. Nothing slips through the cracks on your watch
- If Microsoft Excel were a video-game, then you’d definitely play on the ‘Expert’ level
- When it comes to your communication style, you’ve always considered yourself a chameleon. You seamlessly adapt to your client’s communication style through emails, phone calls, and in-person meetings. Working across a cross-functional team is a piece of cake because you’re able to adapt to your audience
- You’ve dabbled in other big web analytics tools with real-time reporting like Adobe Analytics and Coremetrics
- You’ve set-up Tableau, ShufflePoint, or Bime? You’re too good to be true!
- Google Tag Manager experience? Score!
- Background in data science or data mining? Yes!
- Huge brownie points for Optimization tools like A/B testing + Multi-variable testing
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)