At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by offering best in class marketing strategy, backed by data, and driven through a variety of interactive tools that fuel our passion for the digital space.
You, the Analytics Developer of our dreams, are a technical wizard. You help your clients make their data better by figuring out ways to track what needs to be tracked. There's nothing more satisfying than directly impacting ROI because you figured out how to better track user engagement of a client's videos. Your passion for figuring out how to leverage the right tools to get at the truth, paired with your understanding of the digital marketing space makes you a force to be reckoned with in the Digital Analytics space. You're technically savvy, data-driven, and an exceptional problem solver.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll be tasked with tracking all sorts of things from web and mobile apps to offline actions, using a wide variety of platforms including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager, and more.
- You’ll audit measurement implementations and troubleshoot tracking issues
- You’ll partner with Seer’s SEO, PPC, and CRO divisions to automate processes and enhance team capabilities by interfacing with APIs and other programmatic means
- You’ll use your knowledge of what you can track, and how you can track it, to assist the team, and our clients, in determining WHY we should track it.
The Skills you'll bring...
- You’d rather read HTML5 and CSS than Moby Dick. Nothing against white whales, but CSS Selectors are much more interesting.
- You abhor old versions of Internet Explorer but know how to code for them.
- You’d rather read a website in DevTools than look at the actual page, understand HTTP protocol, and see the web browser landscape as if you were an Operator (That’s a Matrix reference).
- Your Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics skills are already pretty impressive. You could practically setup new implementations for them in your sleep.
- You are autonomous and resourceful. You want to get in your flow and just get shit done. Your attention to detail always comes in handy, and some might even call you obsessive about it.
- You’ve implemented tracking on sites before using a tag manager like Google Tag Manager, Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, Brighttag/Signal, etc.
- You don’t just know either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics implementations, but both, and know how they are similar, and how they are radically different
- If Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets were a video-game, then you’d definitely play on the ‘Expert’ level.
- You have experience in Front End Web Development deeper than just adding content into a CMS. You’ve never set up a WordPress website without having dug into the templates and done some mucking about.
- Familiarity with Google Apps Scripts.
- You’re familiar with testing frameworks, and have a strong opinion about which goes best with Angular.
- You have some background in data science or data mining on top of all that, and have worked with a statistical programming language like SAS, R, or SPSS
- Experience with SQL, and relational databases in general.
- Experience in any programming language (especially Python, PHP,).Experience with Git.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.