Associate Director of Creative Services
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities - our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
Seer is a remote first agency with team members working across the country. If an office environment is more your style, this position can also sit in Philadelphia or San Diego.
What about you? You’re rooted in all things Creative, bringing our content and creative services together under one umbrella. You’re a leader that happens to be a seasoned SME who is obsessed about staying on top of emerging trends, tools and updates to best practices across the digital industry. You get the concept of data-driven design. You fully believe in sharing the knowledge and foresight that you have with the company and industry colleagues—you may not call yourself a thought leader, but your colleagues and clients certainly would...and they love you for it. You are rooted in process and operations; you see the big picture and with that comes a holistic understanding of how Creative works in harmony with Paid, SEO, Analytics and CRO. You’re a change agent and influencer; shaping the future of our Creative Services division, while getting the team excited about where we're headed and running in the same direction.
Your Compensation and Benefits will look like…
- Evaluation of comp at least once a year
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits that support your whole self
- Recharge week: 1 week PTO before starting
- Unlimited PTO with a 3 week minimum/year requirement and Flexible Fridays
- Reduced Holiday Hours from Christmas through New Year’s for the whole team to unplug and recharge
- 13 paid company holidays, including Employee Appreciation Days & Mental Health Days
- 100% paid parental leave to support your growing family with phased return
- Elected Medical, Dental & Vision benefits effective your first day with employer funded employee premiums, HRA and Dental
- If you enroll in our medical plan, a medical HRA to support your individual / family deductible
- All Access HRA annual allowance to support your health & wellness
- Annual Kaizen budget for your professional development
- Company funded Mental Health support via Ginger
- 401k at 1 year, 100% vested with a generous match and company funded financial advisor available day 1
- Flexible working schedule with core business hours in your time zone
- Joining us 100% remotely? You’ll receive a $400 Remote Office setup stipend to set up your workspace
Snippets of our highlighted benefits: (not comprehensive)
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You support owning the development and maintenance of division policies and goals related to operations, financial performance, and growth, ensuring alignment with overall agency and industry direction
- You own Seer’s Creative Services P&L, and manage and execute on top and bottom line growth goals while assisting in budgeting and forecasting
- You provide executive level sales support to our Business Development, Client Engagement and Project Team Leads, consulting with prospective clients in identifying new business opportunities
- You set the bar for developing innovative Creative services and solutions to exceed client objectives and help your team get there by instilling a culture of creative problem solving, holistic thinking, and cross-divisional collaboration
- You’re dedicated to the development of your team across our Content and Creative/UX design disciplines, from full-time team members to our robust fleet of contractors and 3rd party agencies. You help shape how different desired career trajectories can contribute to the future of our division
- You help drive client growth, retention, divisional revenue, and overall strategy by arming your team with the direction, tools and support they need to be successful
- You collaborate with our Marketing team to discover new opportunities on how to promote and bolster our Creative Services capabilities in the market
- You will play a role in our change management within the greater division, to ensure the team is adopting new tools, automation technology and processes that align with our company’s vision
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients that are rooted in empathy, transparency, and the desire to help them exceed their goals
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You have extensive experience in a progressive leadership role within a creative agency setting. You’ve contributed to a company’s overall strategic goals, carried P&L responsibilities, and are eager to carry out our mission, participating as a member of the Leadership Team
- You have a keen eye when it comes to unearthing business development opportunities for Content and Creative services. You can identify new growth opportunities for current clients by partnering with other divisions (i.e. SEO, Paid, Analytics & Insights) as well as working closely with our Business Strategy team to identify, qualify and close new clients
- You are no stranger to working with enterprise-level and challenger brands with a track record of winning and upselling Creative work. You understand the big picture path of where we’re going, and help build the steps we need to take along the way to get there
- You have experience with evaluating current creative and content design tools, technology and tech stacks, and making strategic decisions on where to invest in resources that will continue to support the company’s mission of being “technology powered, not people powered”
- You are an expert in operations and process development
- You bring tons of expertise in 3rd party Client enterprise-scale content and creative delivery tools & techniques
- You are familiar working with clients in a wide range of verticals including regulated content and creative environments
- Demonstrated alignment to company’s values and leads by using values as a compass for decision making and supporting company culture
Your most important qualities to be successful at Seer…
- Truth Seeker
- Data Driven
- People Centric
You’ll go the extra mile with these Bonus Points…
- You have successfully built and helped shape new departments before in a company with high growth
- Your ability to get your team excited about new developments and projects is second to none!
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)