Talent Sourcer (Contract)
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? From entry-level to VP hires, you have a strong eye for talent. You know where to find them, how to reel them in, and curate messaging that sparks excitement. You're an extraordinary Talent Sourcer, doubling as a brand advocate and strategic partner to successfully curate strong talent pipelines across Seer's open roles.
What about logistics? This is a part-time, contract opportunity for 20/hours week. This position sits 100% remote and working hours are flexible for whatever suits your schedule best.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- Source high-caliber, diverse digital marketing talent for all open positions across the organization
- Develop a deep understanding of divisional needs and vision, ensuring talent pipelines strongly reflect and support both
- Craft highly personalized and scalable outreach, speaking to unique facets of the prospect's background while leveraging Seer resources to build interest and rapport
- Strategize innovative approaches to building diverse talent pipelines; own on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Source via LinkedIn, Boolean searches, social media, internet job boards, industry groups, and other creative search techniques
- Track, analyze, and share pipeline performance data with the Sr People Operations Lead
The skills you'll bring to the table…
- You have proven success as a Talent Sourcer, and are eager to double down on sourcing and outreach. Your approach is strategic, highly-personalized, and scalable, driving response rates of 30%+ for top-notch digital talent.
- You know intelligence and subject matter expertise are job title agnostic. You have a way with sifting through prospects to find high-quality talent that may easily go unsurfaced
- You understand people are an organization’s best asset. From the very first touchpoint, you set the stage for what it’s like to join the team and “protect the house” like it’s your job. (Because it is!) With our values as your compass, your combination of care and hustle brings in top talent-- fast!
- You’re driven by the numbers, which fuels your competitive nature. You keep close tabs on your performance data-- always striving to improve your recruiting stats.
- Your time is precious, you know it and we do too! With automation and stellar time management, you work smart, strategically, and protect your time. Juggling sourcing, outreach, and special projects-- you keep all trains moving with ease.
- The competition for talent is TOUGH! You know it takes more than searching on LinkedIn and utilizing cold outreach methods to attract talent. You’ve found ways to leverage search and brand to attract candidates to roles you’re working.
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (!!!) so you never miss a beat.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)